Josh Mcdaniels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Mcdaniels

Josh Mcdaniels is just an awful play caller. He has been all year and right now just made another awful decision. You are down by 3 points with less than 4 minutes in the 4th quarter and you call a pass on 3rd and 1. You have Steven Jackson. Run the ball.

Man this guy is a failure.

Super Bowl rings are overrated, I suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
      Super Bowl rings are overrated, I suppose?

Yeah when he was the personeel assistant (2001), assistant defensive coaching assistant (2003) and that one year as the QB coach he had so much to do with it (2004)

And that doesn't rid you of every thing in the future. I bet you haven't been watching his failures in St Louis this year. Without a HOF QB he has been a joke. And he has never coordinatored an offense to a superbowl championship.

Comment

He flat out sucks. He was horrible in Denver and is more of the same in St. Louis he should banned from the league unless the chiefs raiders or chargers want him
        sigpic

Comment

Hate hate hate.

I like McDaniels on offense. Heck even we put up numbers with McD. Just couldn't run OR play D.

Imagine Fox's Running game and McDs passing game... wowza!

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
            Hate hate hate.

I like McDaniels on offense. Heck even we put up numbers with McD. Just couldn't run OR play D.

Imagine Fox's Running game and McDs passing game... wowza!
            3 and outs. Redzone failures. That is what Mcdaniels passing game brings to the table.

Comment

Working...
            X