Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I root for the Chiefs to beat Pittsburg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jlhawkins9
    replied
    Yes we need chiefs I win. They will be eliminated by the time we play. They beat Pitt we are one game out for both wild card spots. Plus helps strength of victory which is a tie breaker

Leave a comment:

• nickmeyer
    replied
    Yes we want the Chiefs to win because we play them agian and we need the Steelers to lose.

Leave a comment:

• dshawg1
    replied
    It makes me smile that we are even talking about the playoffs What a win today! Not a Tebow guy, but you gotta love the way he looked today-I do believe he stepped it up a notch.

Great win Broncos! I love to watch Rivers cry

Leave a comment:

• boofeyblitz
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoBreeder View Post
    Just in case of a chance of having to be a wildcard team, doesn't the Steelers losing help us more?
    Yes we should be rooting for the Chiefs....Wild Card Spot

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    Just in case of a chance of having to be a wildcard team, doesn't the Steelers losing help us more?
    Never root for anyone else in the West!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBreeder
    replied
    Yeah, the Chiefs are division rivals and I want nothing more than see them beaten down. However, since that Championship game that the Steelers destroyed us in, I hate the Steelers with a passion.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Simple answer, yes...it benefits us in every way

More disorganization for Orton cuz he'll have less time as starter after Chiefs get destroyed in the next couple weeks n we have to beat them anyway, plus their draft pick moves back a few

Leave a comment:

• Twitches Brew
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    The Chiefs would only be 1 game behind us if they won. Heck no Im not rooting for them to win.
    Wrong. I'd rather get help from in front of us; I don't care about the teams behind us. KC, no matter what, can't win enough to make the playoffs. We need teams ahead of us to lose enough so we can make the playoffs.
    Last edited by Twitches Brew; 11-27-2011, 05:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Q-niverse
    replied
    absolutely NOT! The wildcard will happen as it does but I want our division rivals to lose every week. It's not like we are so far ahead that the Chiefs are out of it as a rival to us.

Division first. Wildcard is about luck not skill. If you need proof of that ask the 11-5 Pats from 2008.

Leave a comment:

• theflammer
    replied
    You rooting want help them so go right a head

Leave a comment:

• JaysusCutler
    replied
    No we want KC to have all hope taken away.

Leave a comment:

• KnowshonForSure
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    The Chiefs would only be 1 game behind us if they won. Heck no Im not rooting for them to win.
    here is someone who thought it out

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Orange Faith
    replied
    personally, I hope the game ends in a tie

Leave a comment:

• Twitches Brew
    replied
    sure, why not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X