The 0-16 Colts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 0-16 Colts?

man...oh man....Colts are an embarrassment right now.
    It sucks even more for Ernie Sims and Dan Orvlosky cause they were in the 0-16 lions team.
    Now I think they just blew their chances of actually winning a game which was today. Because the next couple of weeks they got the Patriots Ravens Steelers Texans and the next game they have the most chance winning the Jaguars.
    It shows how much 1 player means to this team. And shows how bad the coaching staff is.

It's crazy that this team made the playoffs Last year

I do not think that this shows how much one player means to a team.

It instead shows how much they are willing to tank a season in the hopes of landing high draft selections. They are one of only two teams that I feel should/would happily forfeit a game.

Which reminds me ... I wonder if any team will ever forfeit a game again.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Alot of things are going well. Im hoping they can win not only 1 game, but 2 or 3.

That's a pipe dream though. Peyton must be like a head coach also.

This also kind of makes me think about how good of a coach Dungy was when he was with Peyton.

Comment

I keep thinking OK this is the week the colts win...
        and yeah no.. not even close.. just terrible
        they gave up. No pride on that team

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
          I do not think that this shows how much one player means to a team.

It instead shows how much they are willing to tank a season in the hopes of landing high draft selections. They are one of only two teams that I feel should/would happily forfeit a game.

Which reminds me ... I wonder if any team will ever forfeit a game again.
          I wish we played the Colts this season,it would make our playoff chances a lot better

Comment

Working...
          X