Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Should have been Pat Shurmur.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
    Wait....New regime = new QB right? Doesn't matter if he was just drafted. That's what we've been told since the Broncos new regime took over. By that theory Gabbert is a goner.

Side note: MY Jaguar fan friends are happy about the firing. Interesting decision to make the DC not the OC the interim in their case. Lots think the OC was handcuffed by JDR.
    Gabbert should be a goner on his own accord. That guy is turrble.

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    Del Rio was fired when the season started. He was told if he didnt make the playoffs he was going to be let go, and then before the season starts they cut Garrard.

The Jags had no shot of making the playoffs once that happened.

Leave a comment:

• jetdrumz
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    At least they still have Blaine Gabbert to anchor the franchise.
    Wait....New regime = new QB right? Doesn't matter if he was just drafted. That's what we've been told since the Broncos new regime took over. By that theory Gabbert is a goner.

Side note: MY Jaguar fan friends are happy about the firing. Interesting decision to make the DC not the OC the interim in their case. Lots think the OC was handcuffed by JDR.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
    lol... I feel bad for any rookie that went into that team...

and yeah Gabbert has been bad

Leave a comment:

• Jay3
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dreamsfloatjoe
    started a topic Bye-Bye Jack! Jack Del Rio FIRED!

Bye-Bye Jack! Jack Del Rio FIRED!

Jack Del Rio has been fired as the head coach of the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to team sources.

The Jaguars, who are 3-8 heading into a Monday night game with the San Diego Chargers, plan to announce the move at noon Tuesday.

Del Rio was the second head coach in the team's short history, replacing Tom Coughlin in 2003. He finishes his Jacksonville career with a 68-70 record, last leading the Jaguars to a winning record in 2007 when the team was 11-5. His teams were 1-2 in postseason play.

Defensive coordinator Mel Tucker is the leading candidate to take over the team on an interim basis.

Chris Mortensen is ESPN's senior NFL analyst.

Happy Link http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/72...io-sources-say

---

:thumb:
    Last edited by dreamsfloatjoe; 11-29-2011, 05:39 AM. Reason: Ooops, I make wrong missteak.
Working...
X