Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any former players doing well?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Any former players doing well?

    Hey guys, I was spending my Thursday night watching NFL network with the Eagles and Seahawks game and just laughing at the "Dream team" quote VY stated before the season. But while watching it, I couldn't help but come across Brandon Browner (2 INT in the game so far) who we used to have before he went to CFL for a couple years then picked up by Seattle. There any other former Broncos making noise around the NFL? Hope you all have a good weekend!
    50 Stars and 13 Bars

  • #2
    Cutler was having a career year before he got injured.

    Sheffler is doing great.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bunkley, Dawkins and Mays Bwahahaha!


      Oh you meant former broncos. whoops.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by msusc View Post
        Bunkley, Dawkins and Mays Bwahahaha!


        Oh you meant former broncos. whoops.
        HAHA bet they wish they would have held on to those guys
        50 Stars and 13 Bars

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by msusc View Post
          Bunkley, Dawkins and Mays Bwahahaha!


          Oh you meant former broncos. whoops.
          oh snap! hahaha

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
            Cutler was having a career year before he got injured.
            Career year? I would not go that far. 13 TD 7 INT in 10 games. The completion percentage is the lowest of his career (58%). He is doing the best he can with those receivers but I think he had his best years with Mike Shanahan in 2007 and 2008.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
              Career year? I would not go that far. 13 TD 7 INT in 10 games. The completion percentage is the lowest of his career (58%). He is doing the best he can with those receivers but I think he had his best years with Mike Shanahan in 2007 and 2008.
              He was playing the best he had. He looked in control. Was leading that offense and and was playing very efficient football. Statistically he wasn't great but neither was John Elway for some years in his career. Their is a reason Chicago looked like trash without him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Jake Plummer is quite the handballer.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you want to see a former Bronco doing well, look at Chris Myers. One of the best centers in football. He's been a really good player for the Texans and their ZBS, very underrated.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                    If you want to see a former Bronco doing well, look at Chris Myers. One of the best centers in football. He's been a really good player for the Texans and their ZBS, very underrated.
                    Yes that is true.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                      If you want to see a former Bronco doing well, look at Chris Myers. One of the best centers in football. He's been a really good player for the Texans and their ZBS, very underrated.
                      This.

                      I was very upset when Shanahan shipped him to the Texans for free, practically!


                      sigpic


                      FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor



                      :cool:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Gaffney is on pace to have the best season of his career.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hills had a lil success madden cover to
                          sigpicGo Broncos! Heres to many more CHAMPionships!!!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X