X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NFL's next winless team?

Browns Schedule Next Season

Home
    Kansas City, San Diego, Philadelphia, Washington, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati

Away
    Denver, Oakland, Dallas, N.Y. Giants, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Cincinnati

I wonder if that will get Holmgren, Shurmur, and Heckert fired?
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

That is a tough schedule... BUT you guys did upset the Patriots last year. Anything can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
      That is a tough schedule... BUT you guys did upset the Patriots last year. Anything can happen.
      The coaches responsible for that were fired.

Shurmur is in charge now and a majority of the "good" players on that team are long gone.

The pro-bowl fullback responsible for opening up giant running lanes for Hillis is now paving the way in Houston. Many of the defensive stars from that team are ... probably with the Cowboys now. The defensive coordinator responsible for that decent defense is now the defensive coordinator for the Cowboys, while the offensive coordinator is ... who knows where.

Comment

It truly is sad to watch the Browns every Sunday. Living in Ohio I am a fan, but man is it hard to watch. Shurmur is like McDaniels step brother

Comment

Wow, that is absolutely brutal.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

It's a long offseason and a lot can change, but yeah... Looking at that, that's just punishment right there.

Holy crap. That's a tough schedule for the Browns.

I really hope they balance that one out a little bit. I don't like it when one team gets a totally tough schedule, or a totally slack one either. I imagine it's pretty tough to make balanced schedules for the entire NFL, but surely they can do better than this.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor View Post
              It's a long offseason and a lot can change, but yeah... Looking at that, that's just punishment right there.

Holy crap. That's a tough schedule for the Browns.

I really hope they balance that one out a little bit. I don't like it when one team gets a totally tough schedule, or a totally slack one either. I imagine it's pretty tough to make balanced schedules for the entire NFL, but surely they can do better than this.
              Right now, if things go AMAZINGLY great, I see two possible wins.

Maybe Indianapolis, if Peyton Manning has to retire and they opted not to take Andrew Luck and instead drafted ... nobody.

Then, maybe Washington if they continue to do ... so-so. But, at the same doing so-so is better than where Shurmur has the Browns.

Comment

Sadly, I agree with you. Maybe toss Oakland in there as a possibility too, depending on how things go for them this offseason.

But still, I see less than 5 wins, and I only see that many as possibilities; not likelihoods.

Comment

The Browns will muster up a win somewhere in that schedule

Maybe some kind of trap game or something

But other than that it's not going to be a pretty year for them. Hopefully it does get those boneheads fired though.
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

I was gonna say Indy will be an easy win, but then I remembered one way or another they'll have a top quarterback playing for them next year!

That's an absolutely horrendous schedule.
                    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Working...
                    X