• Fired Coaches

after watching this morning

Rams fire Spags

Bucs fire Morris.

Rams GM billy devany also fired.

Comment

ne1 think that Norv will be gone?

Comment

Feel bad for Morris, his team was sooo young and he lost his best defensive player to injury....
        sigpic

Comment

I wouldve wanted Spagnola if we didn't already have Dennis Allen

Comment

Morris should have had another season. He had a young team on the come up. Whoever gets that team is gonna have something good to build on. Plenty of young talent high draft picks and alot of cap room. If im a coach that would be my primary destination.

Comment

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
              after watching this morning

Rams fire Spags

Bucs fire Morris.
              I would fire Hue Jackson if i was the Raiders FA,the team is headed in the wrong direction.

Its good hearing that if you are a broncos fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
                I would fire Hue Jackson if i was the Raiders FA,the team is headed in the wrong direction.

well they fired that other guy after a good season last year

Comment

Uhh, Hue coaches our offense... we had a pretty good offense this year despite having our starting QB go down, a QB come off his couch, McFadden missing basically all year, and Ford/Moore missing significant time and still finishing top 10 in offense.

Hue's mismanaged the team at times, but he doesn't coach the defense.

And now that Al is gone, we'll finally be able to bring in top candidates to run our D. They won't have to worry about Al meddling. Chuck Bresnahan is a gonner.

Originally posted by vLordChronicv View Post
                  well they fired that other guy after a good season last year
                  Ohh yea, Tom Cable, the guy who didn't get re-signed(not fired).. the guy who coaches one of the worst O-lines up there in Seattle, and the same guy who got no interest from anybody as a HC.

The guy who should have been retained was John Marshall, not Cable.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                    Uhh, Hue coaches our offense... we had a pretty good offense this year despite having our starting QB go down, a QB come off his couch, McFadden missing basically all year, and Ford/Moore missing significant time and still finishing top 10 in offense.

Hue's mismanaged the team at times, but he doesn't coach the defense.

And now that Al is gone, we'll finally be able to bring in top candidates to run our D. They won't have to worry about Al meddling. Chuck Bresnahan is a gonner.

Ohh yea, Tom Cable, the guy who didn't get re-signed(not fired).. the guy who coaches one of the worst O-lines up there in Seattle, and the same guy who got no interest from anybody as a HC.

The guy who should have been retained was John Marshall, not Cable.
                    He gave up 2 first round draft picks for a QB and didn't make the playoffs,that bad by itself.

Comment

I agree, the problem is the Raiders D. There's plenty of talent on that defense, but zero discipline.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I'm not gonna lie. I'll have a smirk on my face if/when Josh McDaniels gets fired again :dance:

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

He gave up 2 first round draft picks for a QB and didn't make the playoffs,that bad by itself.
                          I'm not the biggest Palmer fan, but this team not making the playoffs isn't on him.

You seen our defense yesterda? Palmer went over 400 yards & 2 TD's yesterday.

He made it a 6 pt game(31-25).

Rivers goes 99 1/2 yards and puts them up 38-25.

Our D didn't force a single punt the whole game. Not 1.

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                          I agree, the problem is the Raiders D. There's plenty of talent on that defense, but zero discipline.
                          True, it's ridiculous. Having a UFL LB coach the year prior screwed us big time. Worst Raiders D in the modern era.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                            I'm not the biggest Palmer fan, but this team not making the playoffs isn't on him.

You seen our defense yesterda? Palmer went over 400 yards & 2 TD's yesterday.

He made it a 6 pt game(31-25).

Rivers goes 99 1/2 yards and puts them up 38-25.

Our D didn't force a single punt the whole game. Not 1.

True, it's ridiculous. Having a UFL LB coach the year prior screwed us big time. Worst Raiders D in the modern era.
                            You have a point!

Hue Jackson needs to fire the DC and find a new one.

Comment

You have a point!

Hue Jackson needs to fire the DC and find a new one.
                              I see what you did there..

Comment

Working...
                              X