Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets Complete Meltdown.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-york-j...olmes-outburst

so Ryan is crying to his team while adressing them. Bart Scott is giving the media the finger in the locker room..... Holmes. we all saw what happened.

What do you think will happen with the Jets in the offseason?

jets players are now calling holmes "a cancer".

WOW. lol

Comment

I'm convinced that the Jets need a good offensive captain, and possibly a new QB. I'm convinced they've lost faith in Sanchez, and may try for a new QB. I also wouldn't be surprised if Holmes gets traded. I watched his interview, and one reporter asked if he was gonna stay with the Jets, (or something like that) and he was very upset and left.
      sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
      Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Rex, cry me a river.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCk

good im glad they are i hate the jets overrated team

Comment

Hey Rex, how's that 'I will make Sanchez a star' thing working out for ya?

Comment

What Holmes pulled is unreal. To just quit on your team when you need him the most says a lot about his character.
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

didnt holmes do that last year also? vs the patriots?

Comment

The Jets deserve to get punched in the mouth more than any team in the NFL
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                    The Jets deserve to get punched in the mouth more than any team in the NFL
                    Rex Ryan deserves it that is for sure.. he needs to SHUT HIS MOUTH.

Comment

Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                      What Holmes pulled is unreal. To just quit on your team when you need him the most says a lot about his character.
                      Well in all fairness...Turner came up to him and told him that the coach said come out and take a seat ...well at least that's what he said ...idk if it's true but that's not exactly quitting...still the team doesn't like him, no way he stays but Jets def have some problems

Comment

The thing is Rex Ryan's persona of a brash cocky attitude only provides motivation for other teams. All that talk about the Jets being the better NY team backfired on them vs the Giants.

Sometimes being too overconfident can backfire on a team.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hope they keep sanchez so they can keep sucking.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                            Well in all fairness...Turner came up to him and told him that the coach said come out and take a seat ...well at least that's what he said ...idk if it's true but that's not exactly quitting...still the team doesn't like him, no way he stays but Jets def have some problems
                            Yea but before that he was yelling at someone in the huddle when the season was on the line. He didn't have a catch the whole game so it makes me wonder how much effort he was putting in to the game.
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                            X