Anyone else think KC's defense is better than Pittsburghs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else think KC's defense is better than Pittsburghs

Not going to say that this wins the game for us but I'd like to know how many fans think that Pittsburgh would beat KC right now they way their defense played. They had a close one earlier in the season but I honestly think that KC has the better defense than Pittsburgh. So, that may motivate some of you and hopefully our team. go Broncos, the steelers are not that good.

Weird question. LETMEGOOGLETHATFORYOU.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Romeo Crennel is a defensive genius and KC has one of the most stacked defensive rosters in the league. They're a top 5 unit when healthy and are as good as the Steelers, easily.
      sigpic
      St. Louis Rams GM

Comment

Steelers are... first in Total Yards.. and Points..... I'm pretty sure they're better.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Well like Fox says

It's not who you play

It's when you play them

When we played KC in Week 17 KC was a very hot defense. PITT is consistently a very good defense, but they have off days and that's what we should hope for on Sunday
          The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

KC absolutely is

Comment

No.

tenchar.

Comment

KC has the better pass D while the Steelers have the better run D.

Here is how many points theyve given up 5 of their last 6 games

3 vs DEN
                16 vs OAK (went to OT)
                14 vs GB
                3 vs CHI
                13 vs PIT

Comment

I think we match up much, much better against the Steelers than we do against the Chiefs. Not saying they are better, but they will look better on Sunday. Take it for what you will.
                  2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Junitz23 View Post
                    KC has the better pass D while the Steelers have the better run D.

Here is how many points theyve given up 5 of their last 6 games

3 vs DEN
                    16 vs OAK (went to OT)
                    14 vs GB
                    3 vs CHI
                    13 vs PIT
                    Exactly, KC has very good corners, which made our recievers look very bad.

Strange thing is, the way to beat the top rushing team in the league is to lock down the recievers on the outside.
                    2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

The only reason KC aren't high up in defensive ranks is because of the start they had, they've turned it around big time recently.
                      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

No. The Steelers defense has consistently been good all year long whereas KC has went through a hot streak like we have. But then again when you think about it they have the rookie Dalton McCoy and flacco in there division. That probably helps.

Comment

yes, they have a far better secondary on the outside...and if berry wasnt hurt it would be hands down. They have better LB's and DL players right now to.....i like KC's defense much more than Pitt....

Comment

KC's defense was playing better at the end of the year that Pittsburgh's defense. I know that.

But that's as far as it goes. I don't know that it means KC's D is necessarily better than Pittsburgh overall.

Comment

I won't say better, but I will say vastly underrated. They shut down the high flying Packers, for Pete's sake.
                              Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                              You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Working...
                              X