Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pats Given Permission To Speak With McD About OC Job

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pats Given Permission To Speak With McD About OC Job

    NFLN's Albert Breer reports that the Patriots were granted permission to speak with Rams OC Josh McDaniels about bringing him back to the Patriots for the same job he held prior to leaving to coach the Denver Broncos.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche


    sigpic

  • #2
    It would be interesting. Josh McDaniels and Brandon Lloyd in New England. Lloyd could have an All-Pro season with Tom Brady.
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, this all but confirms it. McDaniels was sent to destroy the thorn in Belichick's side for so long.
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #4
        The Rams chose to keep McD but told him if he wants to leave, they'll let him.
        Denver Broncos
        New York Yankees
        New York Knicks
        Colorado Avalanche


        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
          It would be interesting. Josh McDaniels and Brandon Lloyd in New England. Lloyd could have an All-Pro season with Tom Brady.
          He had an all-pro season with Kyle Orton, so I'd hope so.

          Doesn't Belicheat know McDaniels will just come in and trade away tom brady and wes welker?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            It would be interesting. Josh McDaniels and Brandon Lloyd in New England. Lloyd could have an All-Pro season with Tom Brady.
            I said Lloyd would be going to the Pats weeks ago. If McD accepts, Lloyd is a lock.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
              The Rams chose to keep McD but told him if he wants to leave, they'll let him.
              That was before they interviewed Fisher. Report is, Fisher would not keep McD if he accepts the Rams job. This is why the Rams has told McD that he's free to sign with anybody.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                He had an all-pro season with Kyle Orton, so I'd hope so.

                Doesn't Belicheat know McDaniels will just come in and trade away tom brady and wes welker?
                Lol funny stuff

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  He had an all-pro season with Kyle Orton, so I'd hope so.

                  Doesn't Belicheat know McDaniels will just come in and trade away tom brady and wes welker?
                  No he wouldn't


                  McD wouldn't have any Patriot cast-offs to fill up those positions he traded
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                    No he wouldn't


                    McD wouldn't have any Patriot cast-offs to fill up those positions he traded
                    lol that's true didn't think of that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Please, no.

                      That's the last thing the 13-3 Patriots need, to get even better...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Well, this all but confirms it. McDaniels was sent to destroy the thorn in Belichick's side for so long.
                        With this it sounds less and less crazy lol...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          Well, this all but confirms it. McDaniels was sent to destroy the thorn in Belichick's side for so long.
                          He was sent to STL so he could get the Rams the 1st pick and in turn have to give up Bradford or Luck

                          One of them going to the Pats for grooming


                          McD failed and now he has been called to return
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by HavoK471 View Post
                            He was sent to STL so he could get the Rams the 1st pick and in turn have to give up Bradford or Luck

                            One of them going to the Pats for grooming


                            McD failed and now he has been called to return
                            sigpic

                            Hooray, beer!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              AdamSchefter Adam Schefter
                              Patriots are expected to hire Josh McDaniels as an offensive assistant: will coach in playoffs. Becomes OC in 2012
                              Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

                              elecshoc
                              You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X