Mcdaniels back to Patriots for playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mcdaniels back to Patriots for playoffs

http://eye-on-football.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22475988/34231835

This idiot has failed on Denver and made the Rams the worst offense in the NFL now the Patriots are going to cover up how bad this idiot really is. I know want the Patriots to lose their first game.

Did not read the article but McD is a idiot for going there

IMO one of the reasons he sucks is because he only knows the Brady way and like bilicheat thinks it is something bigger then brady. Look up how many playoff wins bilicheat has without Brady ...even more funny look up who he beat
    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the TEs are used now.
      disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

McD will coach for Pats according to a report, starting this week as an Offensive Assistant. Any chance the Pats trade for Tebow in the offseason? They have a bounty of picks in several rounds that they seldom use, and Tebow could be developed as a Patriot with the right pieces to excel. Brady has a few years left, but is no spring chicken. The Kraft family were very interested in drafting Tebow in the first place. Something to think about.

Comment

Perfect!!! This means that the Patriots will pretty much beat themselves!

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
            This is a great point. I would be concerned if I were Gronk or Hernandez.
            Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
            You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Brother View Post
              McD will coach for Pats according to a report, starting this week as an Offensive Assistant. Any chance the Pats trade for Tebow in the offseason? They have a bounty of picks in several rounds that they seldom use, and Tebow could be developed as a Patriot with the right pieces to excel. Brady has a few years left, but is no spring chicken. The Kraft family were very interested in drafting Tebow in the first place. Something to think about.
              Id love for this to happen. Tebow should have been a Patriot from the start. Beli loves him..Brady was ready and willing to mentor him. .The run a very UF style offense..Beli would have shut down this media circus and more importantly. ..My dad goes to almost every game and I could go along!

Comment

Gonna be a big story if Broncos move on and eventually meet Pats in the playoffs. Tebow vs McDaniels.

elecshoc

Comment

Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                  Gonna be a big story if Broncos move on and eventually meet Pats in the playoffs. Tebow vs McDaniels.
                  Well....First it was Tebow vs. Orton, now it will be the Broncos vs. McDaniels. Things have a way of working out, and the way the Broncos have "storylined" their way through this season, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it happened. Yet ANOTHER way the Broncos are making the NFL tons of money this year. If people thought Tebow vs. Orton was marquee game, the Elway led Denver Broncos vs. the New England Patriots w/McDisaster could very well be the most watched game second only the Super Bowl.

As for Tebow going to the Patriots, I'd like to see it. New England is THE best team at gathering an overabundance of draft picks, and if they offer a 2nd and/or a 3rd with a few other things thrown in, I would IMPLORE John Elway to TAKE IT AND RUN. The Pats really would have nothing to lose since those picks would be bonus picks, and the BRoncos would come out ahead in many ways.
                  Last edited by OrangeCrushem; 01-07-2012, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by broncos1997 View Post
                    Why? McD won't be calling plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                      Why? McD won't be calling plays.
                      He will next year, as the OC.

elecshoc

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinjax View Post
                        Id love for this to happen. Tebow should have been a Patriot from the start. Beli loves him..Brady was ready and willing to mentor him. .The run a very UF style offense..Beli would have shut down this media circus and more importantly. ..My dad goes to almost every game and I could go along!
                        they just drafted Ryan mallet. Im not sure if tebow would be or is in there radar anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by jetdrumz View Post
                          He will next year, as the OC.
                          Im not sure they would go there..Brady and the Brat have a history of not getting along..for a time any instruction from McD to Brady had to go thru a third party because they werent speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                            they just drafted Ryan mallet. Im not sure if tebow would be or is in there radar anymore.
                            He could be traded

Comment

Weird when patriots release player people go after them thinking they picked up some type of gold and find out there's a reason they got let go or traded. When pats want a player he ends up being pretty good. Moral of the story: if the patriots want your guy it's obvious your best bet is to keep him.

Comment

Working...
                              X