No announcement yet.

NFC Wildcard- Lions vs Saints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you let a receiver practically come to a complete stop and catch that pass right next to you?

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
      How do you let a receiver practically come to a complete stop and catch that pass right next to you?
      yeah... lol Megatron literally stopped moving...

Comment

Let's go Lions! SUPERBOWL!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
          I know right? Thats crazy.. but stafford and brees are showing elway and xanders what a real QB looks like. Hell even Dalton and Yates look good throwing the football. I cant wait until we cut our losses and get us a pure passer that can anticipate and make all the throws, even when the coverage is tight.

Comment

Why is Sean Payton playing it so safe tonight???
            sigpic

Comment

man Peirre Thomas is on beast mode right now

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                man Peirre Thomas is on beast mode right now

He always seems to break tackles left and right come playoff time. I can only imagine what he would do in our offense.
                disclaimer: if the above post appears to contain outrageously illogical content, ITS PROBABLY SARCASM

Comment

Alphonso Smith BALLIN loll

Comment

This game got outta hand in a hurry.
                    Denver Broncos
                    New York Yankees
                    New York Knicks
                    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                      Alphonso Smith BALLIN loll
                      Not his fault. The safety shoulda been there to help out but wasn't.
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_23 View Post
                        I know right? Thats crazy.. but stafford and brees are showing elway and xanders what a real QB looks like. Hell even Dalton and Yates look good throwing the football. I cant wait until we cut our losses and get us a pure passer that can anticipate and make all the throws, even when the coverage is tight.
                        Brees and Stafford are legit, elite (well, Stafford almost) NFL quarterbacks. Tebow, not so much. In fact, I'd settle for Tebow being average (in technical skill I mean).

That being said, it is still a COMPLETELY valid point to note the kind of support Brees, Stafford, Yates, and Dalton have - support that certainly doesn't exist for Tebow. Denver's offense has nobody nearly as explosive as Darren Sproles or Arian Foster, nor anyone as sure-handed as Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, AJ Green, or Jimmy Graham. And Denver's offensive line was obliterated, when they last met, by this Lions defensive line, which is for the most part being held at bay by the Saints' o-line.

The problem is that nobody on Denver's team, offense or defense, scares anyone on respective opposing teams. Nobody threatens on offense, and nobody threatens on defense (any more). Even Miller and Dumervil, who worried opposing offenses early in the season, have been, for the most part, contained in the last few weeks.

Comment

Saints O is unstoppable right now, too many weapons.

They'd have 50+ if not for the turnovers.

Comment

Congrats to Lions. Although this is a lost, this was a MAJOR accomplishment.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                              Not his fault. The safety shoulda been there to help out but wasn't.
                              Ta I came to the same conclusion, just havin fun with it lol playing around I was a huge Smith fan

Comment

Working...
                              X