Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pouncey taking and giving a beating on twitter

http://twitter.com/probowler53

Tough day for the Steelers (though I kind of agree with most of Pouncey's posts).

Dang, he's meaner than I thought lol.
    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

I think Pouncey is a little mad his team got beat by the guy he used to snap the ball to in college.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Dang, he's pretty vulgar to those fans. I thought the Rooneys were big on the conduct of their players.

Comment

Lol he let those people get under his skin badly. It doesn't make you look good when you use your wealth as a reasoning why your life is better than someone else's. Same goes for saying you have more followers than someone else. Who cares. As a gator fan, this was not a good look.

Comment

Understandable. People are a-holes.

Comment

Hmmmm, looks like the account got deleted.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15Time View Post
                Lol he let those people get under his skin badly. It doesn't make you look good when you use your wealth as a reasoning why your life is better than someone else's. Same goes for saying you have more followers than someone else. Who cares. As a gator fan, this was not a good look.
                Yeah, I really don't understand how having more twitter followers means you have a better life. But, from his perspective I could see why he would think having money means he has a better life. Wasn't the reason why he entered the draft early was because his family needed the money? That's why he left and his twin stayed at UF.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                  Hmmmm, looks like the account got deleted.
                  It's still there just changed his name.

Comment

Working...
                  X