Most overrated quarterback Matt Ryan Or Joe Flacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
    Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are better than Tebow so I don't understand all the **** people are giving then on this board. However, to answer the question Matty "Ice" ... as cool as that nickname is he does not live up to it.
    I think the Ravens would be a better team with Tebow at the helm then Flacco.
    and The Broncos have made it further in the playoffs then Matty "0-3" Ryan.

and I am not even a giant Tebow homer. In addition no one (aside from me now) is saying Tebow is 'better' just that they are over rated.

Comment

Matt Ryan for sure.

I've rooted for Flacco ever since they both came out of school.

While Flacco isn't great, the hype surrounding Matt Ryan is ludicrous.
      2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are better than Tebow so I don't understand all the **** people are giving then on this board. However, to answer the question Matty "Ice" ... as cool as that nickname is he does not live up to it.
        No one said Tebow was better than Ryan or Flacco, don't get the hate you have for Tebow.

And yeah, Ryan is so over-hyped, this one Falcons fan i talk too said Ryan isn't the main reason they lost, smh.

Comment

Flacco, hands down.

There's all this talk about Flacco being an elite QB. Yet his accuracy is average. His arm is nice, but power without control is nothing. His YPA are low as is his TD-INT ratio, which speaks to his decision-making.

Add in wins and losses, considering he has one of the best defenses in the league (and has had it for years) as well as one of the most explosive runners on his team, and the conclusion is that he's just average.

Yet, I remember when people were saying how "he's the real deal" and how he's "almost elite."

Comment

I would say Matt Ryan is overrated and cannot win on the road
            Flacco is underrated and does not force it like Ryan

Mark Sanchez is the most overrated QB right now!

Comment

Ryan. Flacco's atleast won a playoff game. Ryan has a Pro Bowl WR, HOF TE, Pro Bowl (I think) RB, and had a "Pro-style" college career. When Flacco was drafted, all we knew was that he had a cannon. Plus Flacco has an older team (some may say experienced)
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

Better clean-pocket passers? Yes. That's it though.

I have to go with Flacco. Ryan is insanely overhyped, true, but he got literally 0 help from his o-line and coaching staff in that giants game.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                  Better clean-pocket passers? Yes. That's it though.

I have to go with Flacco. Ryan is insanely overhyped, true, but he got literally 0 help from his o-line and coaching staff in that giants game.
                  Too bad. If he had the "IT" factor, he would've made plays out of nothing. When the team needed him most, he melted down...badly.

Comment

Ouch, I can't choose, they are both overrated, I think Flacco is a bit more however, considering the Ravens have a great D, and the Falcons' is iffy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Probably even.
                      Adopted Poster
                      AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                        I have no problem with Bert ... though he does look pretty scary as a real person.

I think I caught that thing trying to watch me pee once.....CREEPY!
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X