Brandon Lloyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Lloyd

I wonder if he feels indifferent about his trade. I know he wanted out, but look where we are and where he is.
    Guess that goes with his new "diva" label.

Some of those bombs to DT could have gone his way.
    Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Well he is gonna be a patriot next year catching bombs from Brady so he will be good. Im certain he will take a discount to be with his boo McD.

Comment

Lloyd isn't as fast as DT. Lloyd is a great route runner, which is how he gets open.

Comment

I bet he feels like a idiot lol
        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

He does not care, all he wants is the money! The broncos were not gonna pay it. Wonder if he ends up in NE next year?

Comment

He's the best catcher I've seen in a long time. I'd love for him to be here, but oh well...that's football.

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
              He does not care, all he wants is the money! The broncos were not gonna pay it. Wonder if he ends up in NE next year?
              No question. I said this about a month ago that Lloyd will be a Patriot. McD going back to the Pats just made that official.
              sigpic

Comment

Lloyd's mouth made him a cancer, regardless of his talent. I for one don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjayusa View Post
                  He's the best catcher I've seen in a long time. I'd love for him to be here, but oh well...that's football.
                  Thomas made some circus catches in practice, the thing with him was just his foot.

Comment

well Lloyd made the choice that he thought was best for him, he made his bed so he has to lie in it. Yeah he's a diva and I personally think he reaped what he sowed. The diva is officially a dumb blonde. LOL.
                    sigpic

Comment

If Lloyd caught the game winning catch he would have caught it at the 40 and fell down... He didn't like contact and wasn't all that fast. But he had the surest hands on our team though.
                      Follow me on Twitter
                      @gmoney8150 Personal account

My Broncos account @All_DenBroncos

^^^Follow^^^

Comment

I'd still love to have him this week...pretty cool how the royal touchdown looked just like the one Lloyd caught from Tim
                        Nobody reads sigs, hell nobody even reads my posts

Comment

He would be an asset now. We were discussing this last night amoung friends and the concensus is he probebly feels like a dumbarse
                          Theres Ups and Downs, but just hold your Faith in the Orange Jerseys.

Team Tebow Number: 15² Yeah, thats Squared. Give me sum Koolaid

Comment

Originally posted by soloking View Post
                            LOL if he was in the playoffs making plays he would make more money next year.
                            "It's been all business. Everybody's asking me where I'm living. I been living over here, living here at the facility."
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats funny I was just thinking to myself today. I wonder what llyod is thinking? Either way I'm glad we got the negative energy out of the locker room!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X