X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OcHo flys tweeting fan to game !!!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

Pretty cool of him

Color me unimpressed? Tebow for the record, picks someone who is suffering, dying or injured, and flies them and their families to the Bronco game, rents them a car, puts them up in a nice hotel, buys them dinner, gets them pregame passes, visits them after the games (for an hour or so), has them walk him to his car, and sends them off with a gift basket.

And while "Omg look at me look at me!" Ocho may mean well by flying a tweeting fan out, Tebow actually does it out of the goodness of his heart, and people didn't even realize it for awhile, because he doesn't try to draw attention to himself.

No offense, but while Ocho is a slightly amusing player, he is a "me" guy all the way.

Comment

Eddie Royal did the same thing

Comment

TEBOW IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE OMg

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          That it is ... Give back and everyday hit your knees and give thanks that you're alive even if you don't believe

truth
          :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Gotta give the guy some credit, he didn't have to do it

Comment

Originally posted by Dominion View Post
              Color me unimpressed? Tebow for the record, picks someone who is suffering, dying or injured, and flies them and their families to the Bronco game, rents them a car, puts them up in a nice hotel, buys them dinner, gets them pregame passes, visits them after the games (for an hour or so), has them walk him to his car, and sends them off with a gift basket.

And while "Omg look at me look at me!" Ocho may mean well by flying a tweeting fan out, Tebow actually does it out of the goodness of his heart, and people didn't even realize it for awhile, because he doesn't try to draw attention to himself.

No offense, but while Ocho is a slightly amusing player, he is a "me" guy all the way.
              Since you're on your soap box, how many people have you helped today? Or you only help people vicariously through Tebow?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                Or you only help people vicariously through Tebow?
                Ouch...

Comment

Chad has always been a pretty good guy

He interacts with his fans a lot and I've seen him do things for them

Always liked him, he's a character on the field though
                  sigpic
                  Thank you Charger$

Comment

Wow......... Ocho always been like this ever since he was with the bengals. Connecting with fans flying them out, video chatting with them etc...(you would know all this of you've followed his twitter)

Give the guy a credit he did a great thing.

Comment

Great story. Good on Chad for doing that.

I think the fact it was done via Twitter is why it's got so much attention. Lots of players help people; this is slightly different, but still very cool.

I wish an NFL player would fly me to a game, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                        Wow......... Ocho always been like this ever since he was with the bengals. Connecting with fans flying them out, video chatting with them etc...(you would know all this of you've followed his twitter)

Give the guy a credit he did a great thing.
                        His book is a good source too

Comment

Even if he does it for publicity, in the end he's still made a whole lot of people happy. Better than doing nothing at all like some.

Comment

OchoCinco has always been fan friendly. He flew Bengals fans up to Green Bay and even did the Lambeau Leap into them:
                            http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=8v0vPrk4LJE
                            sigpic

Comment

Chad walked into a downtown mall in Cincinnati, made a bee line for the toy store and bought every kid in there an XBox. I know this because I know someone who was working in said toy store the day it happened. It was never in the newspaper, it was never on TV, and this was back in the days before he was a huge star and Twitter was everywhere. He's always been this way. Next time you form an opinion, make sure it's based on facts.
                              HEAR ME ROAR!
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Freyaka for the great sig!

Comment

Working...
                              X