OcHo flys tweeting fan to game !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WhoDeyBengals View Post
    Chad walked into a downtown mall in Cincinnati, made a bee line for the toy store and bought every kid in there an XBox. I know this because I know someone who was working in said toy store the day it happened. It was never in the newspaper, it was never on TV, and this was back in the days before he was a huge star and Twitter was everywhere. He's always been this way. Next time you form an opinion, make sure it's based on facts.
    Cool as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Dominion View Post
      Color me unimpressed? Tebow for the record, picks someone who is suffering, dying or injured, and flies them and their families to the Bronco game, rents them a car, puts them up in a nice hotel, buys them dinner, gets them pregame passes, visits them after the games (for an hour or so), has them walk him to his car, and sends them off with a gift basket.

And while "Omg look at me look at me!" Ocho may mean well by flying a tweeting fan out, Tebow actually does it out of the goodness of his heart, and people didn't even realize it for awhile, because he doesn't try to draw attention to himself.

No offense, but while Ocho is a slightly amusing player, he is a "me" guy all the way.
      What does this have to do with Tebow at all. There can be more than one nice person in the world besides Tebow

Comment

Chad is an awesome guy.

Flying fans out to games. Inviting fans to have dinner on him at steakhouses. Inviting them to picnics, buying kids videogames.

Whether you consider the guy a diva wr or not is one thing, the guy knows how to treat his fans well.
        Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
        Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
          What does this have to do with Tebow at all. There can be more than one nice person in the world besides Tebow
          Thats what I thought when I saw his post.
          Adopted 2010 Bronco: Chris Kuper
          Adopted 2011 Bronco: Brian Dawkins

Comment

Working...
          X