Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dolphins expected to name their new HC tommorow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dolphins expected to name their new HC tommorow.

The Dolphins coaching search is down to a two-horse race between Broncos OC Mike McCoy and Packers OC Joe Philbin, according to the Miami Herald.
    Interim coach Todd Bowles is a fallback option if owner Stephen Ross "cannot decide between Philbin and McCoy." If it was any other front office, we'd be shocked at that line of reasoning. McCoy is reportedly GM Jeff Ireland's man, though Ross "also thinks very highly of Philbin." Bowles remained in the mix until the end because "his presentation to Ross, Ireland and consultant Carl Peterson was impressive." The Dolphins' decision is expected to be announced on Friday.

Per rotoworld...

Please be McCoy...

No new OC can overcome Foxball. Hope we keep him for consistency....
    sigpic

Comment

Kind of want McCoy to coach there.

Hope we can get an OC that uses Tebow correctly.

Comment

I love Mccoy but I would also love to see someone come in with some new stuff and call a play besides the read option 20 times a game.
        This is me in 1979 in Denver, found this the other day. BRONCO 4 LIFE!!!

sigpic

Comment

So let me get this straight, Bowles is there 3rd option if they can't choose between the two guys they like the most? That doesn't really make any sense at all...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KnoMo#27 View Post
            So let me get this straight, Bowles is there 3rd option if they can't choose between the two guys they like the most? That doesn't really make any sense at all...
            Hence the joke that ie Stephen Ross and the Miami Dolphins.
            #swapping

Comment

Please , i hope Miami hires McCoy and we get a real OC in here, im not saying this just for Tebow sake but for the whole damn offense
              "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X