Superbowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl

Who would you like to see go all the way to the Superbowl? I don't particular like the Patriots especially the way they trounched us but I'm hoping they destroy the Ravens and then whoever winds up in the Superbowl (proabaly the Giants). If they give everyone a good beating, the we don't look as bad.

Ravens v 49rs

Comment

Anyone besides the pats. I would prefer the 49ers, ravens with the 49ers winning it.
      sigpic

Comment

Ravens vs. 49ers, the NFL and Vegas have big money on the "Brothers Bowl."

Comment

I get what you're saying but no matter how you look at it we were embarassed and nothing can change that. I want to see the Patriots annihilated. Surrounding the Patriots is the aura of cheating (McD being the latest issue to raise some eyebrows) and for that reason I simply don't like them.

Comment

I was doing a search and found this. You'll like them less. Maybe I changed my mind.
            http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ned-the-corner

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
              Ravens v 49rs
              Yeah...THAT!

Comment

I personally don't want Pats to win yet ANOTHER title, but yeah, it wouldn't make us look as bad. I also don't want 49ers because I have bad memories from them, plus it's Harbaugh's (sp?) first year, that wouldn't sit right with me.

So here's to a Ravens/Giants Superbowl... with Ravens winning it all. Maybe Lewis and Reed will retire, which would be good.
                Mile High Manning Fivehead Bandwagon Member #12

Comment

I'd love to see a Super Harbowl.

But I think it will be the Pats-Giants again, yet the Pats win.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
                    I'd love to see a Super Harbowl.

But I think it will be the Pats-Giants again, yet the Pats win.
                    I'm afraid so too. Tom Coughin is fighting for his job I think. He's going to pull out all stops. and I don't think Brady is going to be denied.

Comment

I go based upon who screwed us over less. Well both San Fran and NYG whooped us, but San Fran set a record, so I pick NYG. And now I officially HATE the Pats. I hate them a Raider/Chief type disgust. Every ounce of my being is now filled with hate for everything about that franchise and I will not be satisfied until we wipe them off the bottom of out cleats. So my obvious pick is the Ravens.

NYG-Baltimore
                      #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by roperdoug View Post
                        I'm afraid so too. Tom Coughin is fighting for his job I think. He's going to pull out all stops. and I don't think Brady is going to be denied.
                        I wouldn't say Tom is on the hot seat, if he missed the playoffs, yes, but Brady, you're completely right. He is like a man possessed right now. It's actually pretty scary.
                        sigpic

Comment

I want the Giants to go all the way

Coughlin looking like my grandpa really makes me root for them
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

Comment

Ravens v Giants
                            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Pats-Giants rematch with Eli beating Brady again.

Comment

Working...
                              X