i kinda wanna see the giants upset the pats again haha

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    My dog picked a Giants/Ravens Super Bowl

Leave a comment:

• XXXII&III
    replied
    I'm torn. Ordinarily I'd begrudgingly root for the Pats but after our beatdown and because of that little *#^&*$ McDaniels (it even hurts to type his name), I have to admit I'd rather see Baltimore pound them into oblivion. Even though I've never wanted the Ravens to win anything. I do like Harbaugh, though, so there is that.

I don't want to see an east coast superbowl, just because. Which rules out New York vs. New England or Baltimore.

Guess that leaves the 49ers and Ravens.

And even that -- Harbaugh Bowl, already saw it.

I still have our Pittsburg game on my DVR. Maybe I'll just watch that again, instead.
    Last edited by XXXII&III; 01-20-2012, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sync
    replied
    Pats - Giants with the same outcome as last time, please.

Leave a comment:

• InElwayWeTrust
    replied
    Pats-Giants rematch with Eli beating Brady again.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Ravens v Giants

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    I want the Giants to go all the way

Coughlin looking like my grandpa really makes me root for them

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Originally posted by roperdoug View Post
    I'm afraid so too. Tom Coughin is fighting for his job I think. He's going to pull out all stops. and I don't think Brady is going to be denied.
    I wouldn't say Tom is on the hot seat, if he missed the playoffs, yes, but Brady, you're completely right. He is like a man possessed right now. It's actually pretty scary.

Leave a comment:

• flosstein
    replied
    I go based upon who screwed us over less. Well both San Fran and NYG whooped us, but San Fran set a record, so I pick NYG. And now I officially HATE the Pats. I hate them a Raider/Chief type disgust. Every ounce of my being is now filled with hate for everything about that franchise and I will not be satisfied until we wipe them off the bottom of out cleats. So my obvious pick is the Ravens.

NYG-Baltimore

Leave a comment:

• roperdoug
    replied
    Originally posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    I'd love to see a Super Harbowl.

But I think it will be the Pats-Giants again, yet the Pats win.
    I'm afraid so too. Tom Coughin is fighting for his job I think. He's going to pull out all stops. and I don't think Brady is going to be denied.

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    I'd love to see a Super Harbowl.

But I think it will be the Pats-Giants again, yet the Pats win.

Leave a comment:

• Oats420
    replied
    I personally don't want Pats to win yet ANOTHER title, but yeah, it wouldn't make us look as bad. I also don't want 49ers because I have bad memories from them, plus it's Harbaugh's (sp?) first year, that wouldn't sit right with me.

So here's to a Ravens/Giants Superbowl... with Ravens winning it all. Maybe Lewis and Reed will retire, which would be good.

Leave a comment:

• MNBroncosFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Rollo View Post
    Ravens v 49rs
    Yeah...THAT!

Leave a comment:

• roperdoug
    replied
    I was doing a search and found this. You'll like them less. Maybe I changed my mind.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post...ned-the-corner

Leave a comment:

• psychobilly
    replied
    I get what you're saying but no matter how you look at it we were embarassed and nothing can change that. I want to see the Patriots annihilated. Surrounding the Patriots is the aura of cheating (McD being the latest issue to raise some eyebrows) and for that reason I simply don't like them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X