I say he's a backup somewhere...

Or a stop-gap somewhere.
    Starter
    37.78%
    Backup
    57.78%
    Out of the NFL
    4.44%

eh does it really matter? i mean he's not part of the broncos no more so bleh.

Comment

is he does strat it's because theres the future riding on the bench...Get use to it neckbeard!
      Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
      -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

I think he'll go somewhere where a team drafts a first round QB, and Orton's there to mentor them. Redskins are a possible destination.
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

He's not a bronco...who cares

Comment

If I ran a team, I would rather take my chances through the draft and have him as a backup. He'll be in his 8th year next year, and he has not proved he deserves a starting spot.
            11/22/11

Comment

Who cares? this shouldn't be in General discussion he's not a Bronco anymore

DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

Only way he is a starter is if the team he plays for is developing a rookie behind him. Im not sure who all will be developing a rookie QB. But he will definitely be a backup. The jags sound like a good destination for anyone to be a stop gap. I have a feeling Quinn could sign there if orton doesnt. the Vikings seem to be all in on ponder. Then there are teams like the seahawks and redskins who may not be able to get RG3 if the browns pick him so you have those two places that they can go to.
                Last edited by shawinkerpoppin; 01-20-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Orton may stay in KC and has a good chance to beat out Cassel. I think Brady Quinn goes to Miami and beats out Matt Moore. Both Quinn and Orton have a lot to prove especially Quinn. How the heck can a quarterback develop and have success in Cleveland? They lack everything on offense.
                  sigpic

Comment

Stop gab, he won't sign with KC if its turns that the chiefs want to go into camp with both of them and best qb wins. Orton would ideally wants a place where he the undisputed quarterback for at least a year. He would start next year, but like any other years in his career he won't finish.

Comment

I said starter. In 3 starts he beat 2 playoff teams without Charles & Bowe for the majority of the last one. It might only be for a few games, but I don't doubt that he starts
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

After what happened here in Chicago with Hanie, there is a lot of support for bringing back Orton to be Cutler's backup.

Comment

I think he'll be a starter for somebody in the NFL. One of the teams that wants Luck or RG3 and doesn't get 'em.
                          sigpic
                          What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

Comment

He'll start somewhere. I think it might be KC. It might be any one of several other teams as well.

He'll be a starter though.

Comment

If he does get another starting QB job in the NFL he will be like one of the only QB's in history who keeps getting starting jobs even though his record is abysmal.

There are so many excuses people can come up with for this guy. Yeah he beat Denver in that last game.. the score was like 7-3... lol

Some of you love saying Tebow is horrible but, Orton barely played better than Tebow in that game and he is a veteran QB, who has been around years longer than Tebow... what does that tell you? lol

The NFL is littered with guys who are out of the league after much fewer losses than Orton but, somehow because this guy looks good in TC he gets chance after chance.

He won't beat out Cassell in KC... maybe someone will bring him in but he will be in the same situation he always ends up in... as soon as the team starts losing, the fanbase will be screaming for the new kid to start.

Orton will always be the bridesmaid and never the bride.. its his lot in the NFL. lol
                              My adopted Bronco is Case Keenum

Comment

Working...
                              X