Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roushmartin6
    replied
    Great game, can't believe Cundiff missed that chip shot. Prater would have nailed it. Glad to see Ray Lewis is coming back next year. Guy has a lot of haters but he is one of the best to ever play the game, and I love the intensity he brings every week.

Leave a comment:

• XXXII&III
    replied
    For such a dismal program, the U of Colorado had a good showing last night - the Pats' Nate Solder did well on the O-line, and so did the Ravens' Jimmy Smith who intercepted the ball in the endzone.

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    That was probably the best game i've ever seen Flaco play. If he can continue to play at that level, the Ravens are going to be a very scary team to play.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Joe Flacco had a very good game. Torrey Smith slowed down during that deep pass (thrown under pressure) and Lee Evans dropped the game winning touchdown. The Ravens running game was disappointing.

Leave a comment:

• roperdoug
    replied
    Looks like both the Patriots and the Giants backed in. They were clearly outplayed but key penalties and interceptions not to mention officiating determined the final results. Be interesting to see how they match up. Even though I don't want the Pats to win, I think they will.

Leave a comment:

• roperdoug
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    I wonder how many people from the 1995 Browns team and front office were on the 1996 Ravens team and front office.
    From Wikipedia:
    The Baltimore Ravens are officially a quasi-expansion franchise, having originated in 1996 with the Cleveland Browns relocation controversy after Art Modell, then owner of the Cleveland Browns, announced his intention to relocate the team to Baltimore. Modell's team was named the "Baltimore Ravens" after a fan contest and began play in the 1996 season.

Commissioner Tagliabue promised the city of Cleveland that an NFL team would be located in Cleveland, either through relocation or expansion, "no later than 1999". Additionally, the agreement stipulated that the Browns' name, colors, uniform design and franchise records would remain in Cleveland. The franchise history includes Browns club records and connections with Pro Football Hall of Fame players. Modell's Baltimore team, while retaining all current player contracts, would, for purposes of team history, appear as an expansion team, a "new franchise." Not all players, staff or front office would make the move to Baltimore, however.

After relocation, Modell hired Ted Marchibroda as the head coach for his new team in Baltimore. Marchibroda was already well known because of his work as head coach of the Baltimore Colts during the 1970s and the Indianapolis Colts during the early 1990s. Ozzie Newsome, the Browns' tight end for many seasons, joined Modell in Baltimore as director of football operations. He was later promoted to Vice President/General Manager.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    LOL... that video is just wow.. so angry I mean I get a little worked up but that is just funny..

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncoholic JS View Post
    Won't post the actual video because of language, but damn...
    Yes, "damn".

Notice how nobody listened to him when he told them to get out.

He has a lot of anger issues, that said, I love it.

I would love to say more, but will refrain.

Leave a comment:

• KansasKrista
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    yeah the look on the faces of the players man.. yikes that was heart breaking
    I guess I am a total witch because the looks on the Ravens players after he missed that kick made me giggle like crazy.

Suggs deserves what he got. He went on ESPN and trashed Tebow and his faith and I find it highly ironic that they lose that game by some kind of a fluky kick, where 99% of the time a kicker would make it. However, he didn't make it... and I find that very odd indeed. I guess the bad karma got him... IMO it serves him right...

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    Wow, what a game, if that happened to Den, i wouldn't be able to get over that game for a LONG time.

Talk about a heart-breaking loss.....

PS, i know i'm way late, long day.
    yeah the look on the faces of the players man.. yikes that was heart breaking

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Wow, what a game, if that happened to Den, i wouldn't be able to get over that game for a LONG time.

Talk about a heart-breaking loss.....

PS, i know i'm way late, long day.

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic JS
    replied
    Won't post the actual video because of language, but damn...

Leave a comment:

• BalgowlahBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by kzman77 View Post
    Baltimore should of won that game. The receiver had the ball for a touchdown but the refs ruled it incomplete. Baltimores' kicker looked like a mix of Scott Norwood of the Buffalo Bills and Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura. As the old saying goes, "everyone wants to be a field goal kicker except on Sundays." That saying rings true for the outcome of this game... Oh well hopefully they lose in the SB. I'm bummed because now whiney Brady has just tied Elway for the most Super Bowl appearances..
    should have*

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Brown
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsSB#3 View Post
    I wonder how many people from the 1995 Browns team and front office were on the 1996 Ravens team and front office.
    Doesn't matter, they were a different team. Everyone claims that the 2000 Ravens won with a team full of Former Browns - which is not true. So, it really needs to stop.

Yeah ok, you ever heard of inside 2:00 to play of a booth review on questionable calls, or are you gonna claim that pass to evans was not close?

And tell me how many penalties were called on the patriots
    There was nothing questionable about that call. The guy had the ball, then dropped the ball. There is nothing questionable about dropping the ball ... he did not maintain the ball. So, that's that. Also, the number of penalties called on a team is no way to judge a game. Penalties are not committed evenly. Sometimes, teams show up and are very disciplined. Other teams aren't, calling one team for a bunch of penalties and not calling another is not evidence of "tampering".

It is evidence of one team coming in and playing a clean game, while their opponents (as always) are jerks. The Baltimore is full of punks - nothing but punks. They lost, I'm glad, they deserved it, END OF STORY. So, I can go out and be HAPPY because a team that deserved to lose, lost yet again. They should have lost last week - but they didn't. Now they lose, and it is "unfair". No, it is very fair. Their kicker missed the kick - they lost. End of story, I am ecstatic.

Now the team that swore it was "their year" because the Steelers lost know what it is like.

Leave a comment:

• dizzolve
    replied
    Guys you wont want to hear this but

After seeing Brady run in that QB sneak ...... I had to give him some respect. He gave his body up for that and I for one had to tip my cap.

The guy is pretty tough

The only time I really remember him looking shaky was when he returned from his knee and that's completely understandable

But god I hate the Pats ......... and Billichic <whateva ........... and Brady........ and even the owner

Brady took some NFL shots today and kept getting up -bastage

Leave a comment:

Working...
X