Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you root for in the Super Bowl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one5beast
    replied
    Yes! Voted for giants

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    I will root for the Giants
    I called it

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Here ya go...

Leave a comment:

• Safety
    replied
    Patriots.

I hate anything to do with NY. cesspool of arrogance, hoity toity attitudes, that dump needs to fall off into the Atlantic just like California needs to fall off into the Pacific.

Eli is a chump of self-entitlement, Coughlin might be the world's oldest toddler, and I hope Belichick and Brady embarrass them badly, run that score up, and put them down where they belong, and hopefully they'll never recover or ever make another Super Bowl again.

Leave a comment:

• roperdoug
    replied
    Though I'm sure the Patriots will win it, I'd like to see Eli take the Giants to win.

Leave a comment:

• kingelway7
    replied
    Giants, hands down. Huge Eli Manning fan. Call me crazy but Id take him over Tom Brady if I had to chose between the 2 of them.

Leave a comment:

• deinonychus
    replied
    I could stand seeing Eli get another ring and watch Brady go down in flames but bottom line is I just don't like either team. I'll be watching it like normal but I think everyone is kind of tired of seeing the Pats in the SB. Kind of like the Dallas Cowboys of years ago. Gets old, need some fresh match ups. Like Denver vs. ?

Leave a comment:

• 80stheman
    replied
    I'm a Giants fan for the next 2 weeks! Hate the Cheaters... er, Patriots.... no Cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosFanInPA
    replied
    I will be pulling for the Giants big time because my 10 year old son is a big giants fan & also i hate the patriots.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Hope the Giants kick a$$.............!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 91bronco
    replied
    I HATE the Patriots. They have a smug attitude from the top and I think they try to cheat whenever possible.

And yes, I'm being a hater right now LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Hoserman117
    replied
    Giants all the way. I just can't stand the Patriots

Leave a comment:

• DavisMVP
    replied
    I just can't root for a team that cheated to win."Spy Gate."

Leave a comment:

• aaron.moberg
    replied
    I have to go Giants. Ever since they crushed the Patriots in the last superbowl I will always root for them. I owe them that for being the karma against the great classless jackass's that were the Patriots that year.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    Never understood that mentality...

Dont you want the team that beat you to loose ?
    I do, especially when it's a team that I HATE like NE

Leave a comment:

Working...
X