Brandon Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Marshall

How about that performance? Sure do miss this guy playing for the Denver Broncos organization so much. I know it's only the Pro Bowl but...... 6 catches for 180 yards and 4 touchdowns is what I expect from the beast.

Originally posted by destrukt View Post
    How about that performance? Sure do miss this guy playing for the Denver Broncos organization so much. I know it's only the Pro Bowl but...... 6 catches for 180 yards and 4 touchdowns is what I expect from the beast.
    We always said he was a million dollar body with a 10 cent head. I don't look at the pro bowl as an indication of how good people are. Nobody is messing with him, getting in his head, pressuring his QB, etc... Everything favors the offense in the pro bowl.

Comment

he is good when he wants to be.

Comment

did you see the catches he made? regaurdless of the situation those were nasty the moves he made were excellent

Comment

Originally posted by AirMax View Post
          did you see the catches he made? regaurdless of the situation those were nasty the moves he made were excellent
          Yeah I saw the highlights and those were some amazing catches. The one where the defenders collided and he caught it while on the ground was a great catch. But like they said if it wasn't for what he had upstairs he would easily be one of the best WR in the game.

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

I always said it would be stupid to get rid of him. He is "one" mistake away from suspension is what everyone said. Hmmm still hasn't gotten suspended. B-Marsh, Lloyd, and Optimus Prime, Decker, Royal would be THE sickest WR core in the NFL. Any qb could succeed. Sorry I'm biased cause B-Marsh is still my favorite player haha

Comment

Originally posted by MorenoFan27 View Post
              I always said it would be stupid to get rid of him. He is "one" mistake away from suspension is what everyone said. Hmmm still hasn't gotten suspended. B-Marsh, Lloyd, and Optimus Prime, Decker, Royal would be THE sickest WR core in the NFL. Any qb could succeed. Sorry I'm biased cause B-Marsh is still my favorite player haha
              For the price he demanded, I don't think you pay that to a WR. That kind of money's set aside for QBs, LTs, the best interior O-linemen in the game, the best CBs in the game, and pass rushers.

That's just my opinion.

As far as this ONE game? I agree it was a great game. But I still don't think you pay $10 million a year for 81 receptions 1200 yards and 6 TDs.

It's not what you do for one game. It's what you do game in and game out that earns that $10 million a year.

Comment

I feel like DT is an upgraded Brandon Marshall. (He's still a beast tho)

Optimus Prime baby
                DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

Those WR corps most likely would not have fallen into place (i.e. drafting both DT and Decker) if we kept Marshall.

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
                    Those WR corps most likely would not have fallen into place (i.e. drafting both DT and Decker) if we kept Marshall.
                    True, we would have had him and Lloyd ... then drafted defense. Would have been better off in my opinion

Comment

True, we would have had him and Lloyd ... then drafted defense. Would have been better off in my opinion
                      Mcd was our coach. Predicting his draft was impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy8 View Post
                        For the price he demanded, I don't think you pay that to a WR. That kind of money's set aside for QBs, LTs, the best interior O-linemen in the game, the best CBs in the game, and pass rushers.

That's just my opinion.

As far as this ONE game? I agree it was a great game. But I still don't think you pay $10 million a year for 81 receptions 1200 yards and 6 TDs.

It's not what you do for one game. It's what you do game in and game out that earns that $10 million a year.
                        1200 yards is pretty good. Now did he struggle somewhat this year? Yes ... but he had Chad Henne as his qb for a while. After a few games with Matt Moore he looked sick again. With us his play deserved that type of money. 3 years of over 100 receptions, and 1000 yards. The dude is a beast who can put an offense on his back if you let him "do him" and not try and control him. That may get him in trouble at times, but I think it is worth it. He wasn't much of a locker room cancer ... players loved him and only spoke well of him. He is also visibly maturing.

Comment

Originally posted by msusc View Post
                          Mcd was our coach. Predicting his draft was impossible.
                          Hahaha this is true ...

Comment

B-Marsh is a mess, I don't miss him at all. It gets to a point where personal problems outweigh his onfield performance. Plus, he became a locker room cancer and started throwing tantrums. I don't get why anyone misses him.

Comment

To me it was right trading him, however, Marshall is a beast. He is a QBs best friend when he wants to be. The problem with him, is/was the same that plagued Cutler. Demigod one week and primadonna undermining the team the next.

Marshall and Cutler fail because of attitude, and succeed on skill. Tebow is the polar opposite - and I love that about him. I would rather have BLloyd and Gaff back than Marshall - but when he is hot he is red hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X