Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP bet - Where does Peyton Manning end up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP bet - Where does Peyton Manning end up?

I say he goes to the Redskins.
    Raiders
    0.00%
    Chargers
    0.00%
    Chiefs
    2.20%
    Broncos
    21.98%
    Texans
    2.20%
    Titans
    1.10%
    Jaguars
    0.00%
    Ravens
    0.00%
    Steelers
    0.00%
    Browns
    0.00%
    Bengals
    0.00%
    Patriots
    1.10%
    Jets
    7.69%
    Dolphins
    16.48%
    Bills
    0.00%
    49ers
    2.20%
    Seahawks
    1.10%
    Cardinals
    9.89%
    Rams
    0.00%
    Bears
    0.00%
    Packers
    0.00%
    Vikings
    0.00%
    Lions
    1.10%
    Saints
    0.00%
    Falcons
    0.00%
    Buccaneers
    0.00%
    Panthers
    0.00%
    Cowboys
    3.30%
    Eagles
    0.00%
    Giants
    0.00%
    Redskins
    8.79%
    Stays with Colts
    5.49%
    Retires
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    I say he goes to the Redskins.
    I can see that as a desperation move on shannys part.

Another possibility would be our worst nightmare the chiefs. They got money to spend over there and already have a decent team when healthy. And Romeo crennel probably wants to start his second and possibly last chance at head coaching off on the right foot and cassell and orton are not the guys I would risk my career on.

and what the heck are the Seahawks doing?

And of course there is denver

Comment

Ravens, 49ers, Jets should try to get him but they wont

I bet he goes to...no where. Retirement.

Comment

Broncos!!!

Well at least I can dream.

Comment

stays with the Colts
          "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

The Dolphins want him bad. And he may like the opportunity to play his arch nemesis twice a year. Also, he has a house there since 2007.
            Last edited by jetdrumz; 02-06-2012, 07:52 AM.
            Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
            You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

He'll retire or stay with the Colts, probably retire.

Comment

I think the Cheifs would be an ideal fit for him and for them also.

They have a very good group of receivers. A great run game with Charles returning and also a pretty decent defense which could improve over the off season. It is the weakest division in football hands down and he could dominate for a few years with a team which finished 10-6 in 2010 with Matt Cassell leading them. Sure against a last placed schedule which makes it a lot easier but they will have that again and Manning could easily take them from worst to first in the AFC West.

However why it probably wont happen is because the money with Matt Cassell.

My Prediction: Cheifs

I also think the Jaguars could be a dark horse in the Manning race and I would love for Denver to be in on them also. The Jets are pretty realistic however it may be tough to get into the play offs in that division.
                Last edited by johnlimburg; 02-06-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

The Cowboys.

When you look at all the teams in the NFL, the one team that's set up offensively like the Colts teams that Manning played on, the Cowboys make the most sense.

They've got an All-Pro TE in Witten, they've got a good group of WRs, and they've also got a solid running game. The only thing this offense lacks is consistent play from the QB position.

They have an owner in Jerry Jones who won't be afraid to stir the pot when it comes to signing Manning. Jones would probably give Manning a lot of leeway on how the offense is run.

It would be interesting to see if he would want to play Eli twice a year.
                  sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                  Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                  Adopted By:
                  Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                  Broncbeat

Comment

The Dolphins... they fit the best, will have a new regime in place, and it's warm weather and a great place to live.

Still a good chance he doesn't play though.
                    Sent from my Human Cent-iPad

Comment

I was torn between Colts and retires. IMHO he opts for one more year in IND. However, I wouldn't be surprised to see him in:

DEN
                      CLE
                      SEA
                      HOU
                      TENN
                      BUFF
                      SF
                      NO (Only because it's his hometown)
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

Comment

He goes nowhere as he never recovers enough to play. Or can I say he go to NFLN studio.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll say Redskins. They need a QB and Shanny would probably love to have him. I don't know what their salary cap situation is, but if they can afford him, Snyder will do it.
                          sigpic

Comment

After the way Irsay has publicly acted the past few weeks I just can't see him in Indy, especially since there's no way they'll pay the $28 million ue to him.

The Jets may want him but they're a horrible fit, Manning just doesn't fit in with all of that disfunction and Rex Ryan's bluster.

I would also liminate the Chefs and Browns strictly because of the weather, I just don't see Manning wanting to play in either city late in the season.

Miami will defitinetly be in play, and will make a big charge at him, as will San Fran, Washington, Seattle and Tennessee. All of those options make sense in some way, with Washington probably making the most sense to me. I think that's where he'll ultimately end up, although I do think John Elway will push hard to try and bring him to Denver.

One interesting point is that Manning will be put on the market some time before March 8th, free agency doesn't start till March 13th BUT because Manning will be released he'll be free to sign with any team as soon as he's released, so his signing will likely set the up where Matt Flynn will sign.

Comment

Jets.......
                              Adopted Poster
                              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X