Tebow will be starting over Sanchez---Opinion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow will be starting over Sanchez---Opinion

Can't wait to see Tebow start over him. Tebow has beaten Sanchez last year and emerging as one of the best players today.

I am glad he will get the recognition that he deserves since he's in New York.

Linsanity and Tebowmania will make a great story.

If the Jets implement the option and wildcat like the Broncos did, look for them to get in the Super Bowl in 3 years with Tebow.

i think it makes more sense for tebow to start over sanchez just based on the broncos rushing attack last year

jets with sanchez, have always been a run first team but i don't believe that is because of sanchez, it's just how their oline is built.

sort of like the steelers oline, big ben is a very capable passer, but when the steelers are at their best, it's because they're playing smash mouth run it down your throat football, the sack numbers back this up.

i think if the jets can rebuild their backfield (tomlinson's still a free agent, shonn greene isn't getting younger) then they've got a shot at becoming a serious run threat with tebow

or they could go the other way and give sanchez more flexibility to grow in the passing game, give him more of the offense than he's ever had there, and use tebow as a weapon x type of player (like they had used brad smith once upon a time)

it's very possible the tebow deal was done mainly to push sanchez, and provide the jets offense with a player that may be used several ways , and ways in which he's never been used (RB, TE, WR)
    sigpic

Comment

Yea, I too am sad for losing TT. Can't wait to see if he will throw any better this year. sometimes I would just shake my head when TT would make those throws into the dirt though. but he could run like u know what!

go broncos / PM will tear it up this year

Comment

He will be by midseason but not by his own merit, because of his stupid fans.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea.....for $18 mil a year, I would let Tebow start over me if I was Sanchez. Whoever starts is probably gonna be replaced by week 8 if I had to guess....
          sigpic

Comment

Said it before, and i'll say it again, unless Sanchez gets hurt or they start off bad, he won't be starting.

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
              Can't wait to see Tebow start over him. Tebow has beaten Sanchez last year 1- and emerging as one of the best players today.

2-I am glad he will get the recognition that he deserves since he's in New York.

If the Jets implement the option and wildcat like the Broncos did, 3-look for them to get in the Super Bowl in 3 years with Tebow.
              1-seriously ? one of the best palyer today.... Ok I like him I admit but these are just the type of comments that made Tebow leave Denver...

2-you mean your glad you will still be able to read about the Tebow circus because he's behind Sanchez, no one would have been talking about Tebow behind Manning

3-seems you did not watch the last 4 games of the regular season last year...The option was cool to see but is clearly not an long term viable approach to an offense in the NFL. The wild cat and option offence will never be more than a gimmick offense in the NFL
              Canadian Denver Bronco Fan #7

Adopted Broncos:
              -:Mr. Decker:-

Comment

When Tebow arrived in Denver, Orton was a veteran in his 6th season and it was his 2nd season in McDaniels' offense. In New York, Sanchez is a young quarterback in his 4th season and he is learning Sparano's offense for the 1st time. Sanchez will face a lot of pressure. Orton already had his battle scar after being traded by the team that drafted him. He was getting a new start. Sanchez is still trying to prove his original team that he is the right man for the job, with the pressure of a 5th overall pick.
                sigpic

Comment

Will it be ...

... Tebow in Sparano's version of the Single Wing?

It will be interesting.

Mario Williams to Buffalo and Tebow/Sparano to the Jets. Can the Pats handle it?
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Linsanity is dead.

Tebowmania will die sooner rather than later also.
                    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

The hypocrisy oh the hypocrisy
                      sigpic
                      -------

Comment

Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
                        Can't wait to see Tebow start over him. Tebow has beaten Sanchez last year and emerging as one of the best players today.

I am glad he will get the recognition that he deserves since he's in New York.

If the Jets implement the option and wildcat like the Broncos did, look for them to get in the Super Bowl in 3 years with Tebow.
                        Oh I wasn't aware that he wasn't getting recognition when they were showing him on ESPN all day every day for 3 straight months.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

I am not ready for the media circus, it's going to get very bad the minute either of these guys mess up

I don't even know what the Jets should do
                          sigpic
                          Thank you Charger$

Comment

TT is a very fine individual. I am however, so happy the circus has left town.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
                              He will be by midseason but not by his own merit, because of his stupid fans.
                              Yeah his fans were so stupid.

Just like when they said he would outperform Orton. So stupid.

And yeah it's only because of the fans he was put in there in the first place. Not because we were on our way to another #2 pick or anything.

And yeah coaches and GM's usually listen to what's popular with the fans. Look at Scheffler, Cutler, Hillis, Royal, Marshall.

None of those guys were fan favorites. Nope they wanted them gone. Yup. Mhm. GM's and coaches think "what do the fans want?" firsr. Yup.

Comment

Working...
                              X