Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tebow will be starting over Sanchez---Opinion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Teams have what alot of people consider a "book" on tebow. And if he doesn't learn to adapt in his game we are gonna see teams do what happened in the last part of the year. Tebow beat a very beat up Stealer team. I'm happy with the run we had but there is now way tebow can continue in this league and expect to win every week the way he did last year. Won't happen. Good luck in NY Tim. Thanks for what you did for my favorite team
    The fool who fancies he is full of wisdom
    While he sits by his hearth at home.
    Quickly finds when questioned by others .
    That he knows nothing at all.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
      Teams have what alot of people consider a "book" on tebow. And if he doesn't learn to adapt in his game we are gonna see teams do what happened in the last part of the year. Tebow beat a very beat up Stealer team. I'm happy with the run we had but there is now way tebow can continue in this league and expect to win every week the way he did last year. Won't happen. Good luck in NY Tim. Thanks for what you did for my favorite team
      beat up? Because they were missing Clark? We were missing Dawkins. Roethlisburger was hurt? So was McGahee. Their RB? We lost Decker and Kuper.

      I'd say health wise it was pretty even.

      Comment


      • #18
        wont matter, both wont go anywhere without the jet def playing light out a couple of year ago. so it be interesting to see how the jet D perform this coming season.

        Comment


        • #19
          Ehh...I dont see why Tebow will be starting over Sanchez. Tebow could just be a seat filler until Sanchez gets hurt. I really don't want to see Tebow playing. He sucks!

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by broncosfan2012 View Post
            Ehh...I dont see why Tebow will be starting over Sanchez. Tebow could just be a seat filler until Sanchez gets hurt. I really don't want to see Tebow playing. He sucks!
            The starting job is Sanchez's to lose.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
              beat up? Because they were missing Clark? We were missing Dawkins. Roethlisburger was hurt? So was McGahee. Their RB? We lost Decker and Kuper.

              I'd say health wise it was pretty even.
              If you think the injuries were even your taking homer levels to extreme amounts. Their entire defensive line went out hurt.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                beat up? Because they were missing Clark? We were missing Dawkins. Roethlisburger was hurt? So was McGahee. Their RB? We lost Decker and Kuper.

                I'd say health wise it was pretty even.
                Clark, Mendenhall, Keisel, Hampton, Pouncey were either out or injured during the game. That means all 3 starting defensive tackles from week 1 (including Aaron Smith) were out of that game by half time.

                Roethlesburger and Woodley were hurt but played.

                That's a lot of talent right there compared to Decker, Dawkins (who hadn't played for a while anyway), and Kuper.

                McGahee was hurt but played.

                How is that even close to even injuries?
                sigpic


                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
                  Clark, Mendenhall, Keisel, Hampton, Pouncey were either out or injured during the game. That means all 3 starting defensive tackles from week 1 (including Aaron Smith) were out of that game by half time.

                  Roethlesburger and Woodley were hurt but played.

                  That's a lot of talent right there compared to Decker, Dawkins (who hadn't played for a while anyway), and Kuper.

                  McGahee was hurt but played.

                  How is that even close to even injuries?

                  it's not, he just want tebow to look better than he is.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X