X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• watha?
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoFanNC View Post
    Clark, Mendenhall, Keisel, Hampton, Pouncey were either out or injured during the game. That means all 3 starting defensive tackles from week 1 (including Aaron Smith) were out of that game by half time.

Roethlesburger and Woodley were hurt but played.

That's a lot of talent right there compared to Decker, Dawkins (who hadn't played for a while anyway), and Kuper.

McGahee was hurt but played.

How is that even close to even injuries?

it's not, he just want tebow to look better than he is.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoFanNC
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    beat up? Because they were missing Clark? We were missing Dawkins. Roethlisburger was hurt? So was McGahee. Their RB? We lost Decker and Kuper.

I'd say health wise it was pretty even.
    Clark, Mendenhall, Keisel, Hampton, Pouncey were either out or injured during the game. That means all 3 starting defensive tackles from week 1 (including Aaron Smith) were out of that game by half time.

Roethlesburger and Woodley were hurt but played.

That's a lot of talent right there compared to Decker, Dawkins (who hadn't played for a while anyway), and Kuper.

McGahee was hurt but played.

How is that even close to even injuries?

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
    beat up? Because they were missing Clark? We were missing Dawkins. Roethlisburger was hurt? So was McGahee. Their RB? We lost Decker and Kuper.

If you think the injuries were even your taking homer levels to extreme amounts. Their entire defensive line went out hurt.

Leave a comment:

• LABroncosFan18
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosfan2012 View Post
    Ehh...I dont see why Tebow will be starting over Sanchez. Tebow could just be a seat filler until Sanchez gets hurt. I really don't want to see Tebow playing. He sucks!
    The starting job is Sanchez's to lose.

Leave a comment:

• broncosfan2012
    replied
    Ehh...I dont see why Tebow will be starting over Sanchez. Tebow could just be a seat filler until Sanchez gets hurt. I really don't want to see Tebow playing. He sucks!

Leave a comment:

• watha?
    replied
    wont matter, both wont go anywhere without the jet def playing light out a couple of year ago. so it be interesting to see how the jet D perform this coming season.

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncosinindy View Post
    Teams have what alot of people consider a "book" on tebow. And if he doesn't learn to adapt in his game we are gonna see teams do what happened in the last part of the year. Tebow beat a very beat up Stealer team. I'm happy with the run we had but there is now way tebow can continue in this league and expect to win every week the way he did last year. Won't happen. Good luck in NY Tim. Thanks for what you did for my favorite team

Leave a comment:

• Broncosinindy
    replied
    Teams have what alot of people consider a "book" on tebow. And if he doesn't learn to adapt in his game we are gonna see teams do what happened in the last part of the year. Tebow beat a very beat up Stealer team. I'm happy with the run we had but there is now way tebow can continue in this league and expect to win every week the way he did last year. Won't happen. Good luck in NY Tim. Thanks for what you did for my favorite team

Leave a comment:

• Bernie24
    replied
    Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    He will be by midseason but not by his own merit, because of his stupid fans.
    Yeah his fans were so stupid.

Just like when they said he would outperform Orton. So stupid.

And yeah it's only because of the fans he was put in there in the first place. Not because we were on our way to another #2 pick or anything.

And yeah coaches and GM's usually listen to what's popular with the fans. Look at Scheffler, Cutler, Hillis, Royal, Marshall.

None of those guys were fan favorites. Nope they wanted them gone. Yup. Mhm. GM's and coaches think "what do the fans want?" firsr. Yup.

Leave a comment:

• mike1967
    replied
    TT is a very fine individual. I am however, so happy the circus has left town.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    I am not ready for the media circus, it's going to get very bad the minute either of these guys mess up

I don't even know what the Jets should do

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by 9erEmpire View Post
    Can't wait to see Tebow start over him. Tebow has beaten Sanchez last year and emerging as one of the best players today.

I am glad he will get the recognition that he deserves since he's in New York.

Linsanity and Tebowmania will make a great story.

If the Jets implement the option and wildcat like the Broncos did, look for them to get in the Super Bowl in 3 years with Tebow.
    Oh I wasn't aware that he wasn't getting recognition when they were showing him on ESPN all day every day for 3 straight months.

Leave a comment:

• SBboundBRONCOS
    replied
    The hypocrisy oh the hypocrisy

Leave a comment:

• Broncoholic3233
    replied
    Linsanity is dead.

Tebowmania will die sooner rather than later also.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Will it be ...

... Tebow in Sparano's version of the Single Wing?

It will be interesting.

Mario Williams to Buffalo and Tebow/Sparano to the Jets. Can the Pats handle it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X