X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canmore
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    maybe he 'motivates' the team and elevates them or brings the locker room together...

Maybe he helps the Jets get back to that ground and pound game they were so good at a few years ago. I really don't know.

I mean I can see the logical arguments on where he helps... and I can see the counter point on what he takes away.

Until it all plays out I can't even fathom a guess.. though if it blows up in rexs face I could see it getting really ugly for that team.
    My guess is that it blows up in Rex's face.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    True, just can't see how it helps. Some people say it will motivate Sanchez, if he needs motivating then he's probably not the right guy anyway lol

Rex said Tebow could take TWENTY snaps a game, that Tebow package will take up a lot of time in practice, time taken away from Sanchez.
    maybe he 'motivates' the team and elevates them or brings the locker room together...

Maybe he helps the Jets get back to that ground and pound game they were so good at a few years ago. I really don't know.

I mean I can see the logical arguments on where he helps... and I can see the counter point on what he takes away.

Until it all plays out I can't even fathom a guess.. though if it blows up in rexs face I could see it getting really ugly for that team.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    Crazy.. not sure thats the right word... it's a risk that is for sure.

Maybe Tebow puts unnecessary pressure on Sanchez, maybe he divides the locker room... maybe he really brings it together. it's possible he helps them GEL.

Really can't judge until we see how Tebow fits into that caustic situation in the jets locker room and if he is a catalyst for good or bad.
    True, just can't see how it helps. Some people say it will motivate Sanchez, if he needs motivating then he's probably not the right guy anyway lol

Rex said Tebow could take TWENTY snaps a game, that Tebow package will take up a lot of time in practice, time taken away from Sanchez.

Leave a comment:

• Remedy
    replied
    Crazy.. not sure thats the right word... it's a risk that is for sure.

Maybe Tebow puts unnecessary pressure on Sanchez, maybe he divides the locker room... maybe he really brings it together. it's possible he helps them GEL.

Really can't judge until we see how Tebow fits into that caustic situation in the jets locker room and if he is a catalyst for good or bad.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    started a topic Were the Jets MAD bringing in Tebow

Were the Jets MAD bringing in Tebow

I like Tebow, he done a great job here and is a great person, I wish him all the luck in the world, I'm 50/50 on whether he can be a good starting QB, time will tell,

but here in England I follow NFL.com and loads of stuff, like everyone else probably does, and I watch Sportsnation, PTI, Around the Horn, etc.......... and its always all about Tebow.

Champ saying he will start soon, Big Ben commenting on it, and a few other players and a lot of analysts saying its only a matter of time before Sanchez is benched.

I know the Jets don't mind controversy but why bring in this circus, complete madness IMO.

I don't know why the Jags went in for him, they have a young QB, who struggled but was a rookie on a re-building team, so build the team around him.
Working...
X