No announcement yet.

Greg Williams Saints Bounty Audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I heard the audio. Thats just messed up. Difference between instilling physical mentality and deliberately picking targets of players.

I could easily see, and hope, Goodell bans him for life.
    A book I wrote

Comment

He was banned by Goodell the moment he said "concussion" haha
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Apparently you do apologize Greg.

Comment

what's even as disgusting to me, is alot on the saints forum are still defending williams lol

jesus christ those fans are retarded and damaged human beings
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
            what's even as disgusting to me, is alot on the saints forum are still defending williams lol

jesus christ those fans are retarded and damaged human beings
            Probably bi-products of Katrina.
            sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

The funny thing is the opposite happened to the Saints.

They were the team that got B slapped by the 9ers and were hurting.

Comment

Just heard the audio. Probably the only one here who actually enjoyed it. I don't think its too bad. Hes just talking like a coach, wanting to hit people, and wanting to make them feel pain. Along with a bunch of F words and other stuff Some of the stuff he said, made me laugh. Not going to repeat it though but it was interesting. Glad there won't be any bountys going on though. Don't need to have Peyton getting hurt
                :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
                  Just heard the audio. Probably the only one here who actually enjoyed it. I don't think its too bad. Hes just talking like a coach, wanting to hit people, and wanting to make them feel pain. Along with a bunch of F words and other stuff Some of the stuff he said, made me laugh. Not going to repeat it though but it was interesting. Glad there won't be any bountys going on though. Don't need to have Peyton getting hurt
                  Kill the head and the body dies. The constant saying of that made me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
                    Kill the head and the body dies. The constant saying of that made me sick.
                    Yea, that was kind of sick, but it just sounds like he was getting carried away and trying to make his team tough. I don't really think he wanted to paralyze players. Who knows though. I do like having the protection for our players, even though I hate a lot of stuff Goodell does.
                    :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

I don't think the ban from the NFL should be limited to Williams. I think Peyton as the HC should also be banned from the NFL. It is the HC's job to know what is going on with the rest of the team. Also any player that was willing to take part in the Bounty should be removed from the NFL as well. The players knew it was wrong and still took part in it or kept quiet about it, that at the least makes them an accessory. There were a lot of people that thought that Michael Vick should not have been allowed back in the NFL, and all he did was let dogs fight. The Saints Players & Coaches were willing to take part in the injuring of another person (that is just downright criminal).
                      sigpic

Comment

HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                          I don't think the ban from the NFL should be limited to Williams. I think Peyton as the HC should also be banned from the NFL. It is the HC's job to know what is going on with the rest of the team. Also any player that was willing to take part in the Bounty should be removed from the NFL as well. The players knew it was wrong and still took part in it or kept quiet about it, that at the least makes them an accessory. There were a lot of people that thought that Michael Vick should not have been allowed back in the NFL, and all he did was let dogs fight. The Saints Players & Coaches were willing to take part in the injuring of another person (that is just downright criminal).
                          exactly!

i totally agree
                          sigpic

Comment

What was quoted from that (if true) absolutely DISGUSTS me and they should never let that piece of crap back in the league

Comment

Working...
                            X