Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browns going for SB - Weeden

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

Maybe they can be a darkhorse over the next 5 years with Weeden.

Might need a few more pieces but you never know :thumb:

Charlie Brown Nuclear Destruction in

Comment

Not going to happen, the only way WEEDen is going to a Super Bowl is if he gets a ticket.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        Not going to happen, the only way WEEDen is going to a Super Bowl is if he gets a ticket.
        Ticket for Possession of WEEDen?

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
          Ticket for Possession of WEEDen?
          I can't wait for Barkley ... hopefully by then the team will have actually signed a receiver.

Comment

I can't wait for Barkley ... hopefully by then the team will have actually signed a receiver.
            Starting the "Bomb for Barkley" campaign already Charlie?

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
              Starting the "Bomb for Barkley" campaign already Charlie?
              Who said anything about bombing for anybody?

Have you seen the Browns schedule?

Comment

Who said anything about bombing for anybody?

Have you seen the Browns schedule?
                Who said the bombing would be intentional?

Comment

But... What about the WR's? The offensive line? Hell, a fullback?

Might as well cross Weeden off the list of Browns QB's and add Barkley
                  sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                  Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                    But... What about the WR's? The offensive line? Hell, a fullback?

Might as well cross Weeden off the list of Browns QB's and add Barkley
                    WEEDen must go.

He is a wasted draft pick and a wasted roster spot. If Colt McCoy isn't given any receivers - why should WEEDen get receivers?

Comment

WEEDen must go.

He is a wasted draft pick and a wasted roster spot. If Colt McCoy isn't given any receivers - why should WEEDen get receivers?
                      I still believe he will be better than McCoy in the NFL. I do question the pick, because yes, they do need receivers, and they will still need to build around Brandon.
                      sigpic

Comment

I still believe he will be better than McCoy in the NFL. I do question the pick, because yes, they do need receivers, and they will still need to build around Brandon.
                        No, the team would be idiotic to build around WEEDen. He is at most a 4 year player. But, in reality he will only be on the Browns a year or two. Just like Ryan Leaf (minus his sophomore season where he was out all year).

Comment

No, the team would be idiotic to build around WEEDen. He is at most a 4 year player. But, in reality he will only be on the Browns a year or two. Just like Ryan Leaf (minus his sophomore season where he was out all year).
                          Why would they be idiots? If they want Weeden to be successful, they will need to build around him. At very worst, they could start building around him and if the Browns do draft another QB, that new QB will have some weapons to use.

If you ask me, Weeden would've been a top 10 pick if he was younger. However, I don't think he should immediately start.
                          sigpic

Comment

Why would they be idiots? If they want Weeden to be successful, they will need to build around him. At very worst, they could start building around him and if the Browns do draft another QB, that new QB will have some weapons to use.

If you ask me, Weeden would've been a top 10 pick if he was younger. However, I don't think he should immediately start.
                            He shouldn't start at all. Not start later on, not start week one. He should NEVER start.

If a team is stupid enough to invest in a 29 year old rookie, then why build around him? By the time you get talent around him, it will be time for him to retire. Then, you are left without a quarterback. WEEDen is nearly Roethlisberger's age. He was drafted in 2004! Not 2012. 2004

WEEDen is a complete joke. It would be best for him to go and be a miserable failure and removed from the team by next year than for the team to actually consider him a starter.

Comment

I would argue that the Browns already did start building around him with Richardson. Like one said in another thread, the Browns may turn into a running team again. It makes sense.

I know you don't like him, but I think Greg Little could have potential. Yes, he needs to work on his hands, but I wouldn't give up on him just yet. Maybe he could develop into a good WR. i'd give him a chance.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X