Browns going for SB - Weeden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    Tim Couch actually is one good example of what I'm talking about. Another would be Sam Bradford. The Rams were the worst team in the league before he was drafted. Aside from Stephen Jackson, he had NO help on that team. His receivers were (and still are) terrible, and his line sucked too. (Although Rodger Saffold was also drafted by them that year.)
    Couch was a decent QB given very little talent around him. He led the team to the playoffs, not Holcomb. Everyone in the media wants to lay the only playoff appearance the Browns have had since returning on Holcomb because Couch was injured and did not play in the playoffs. But, that playoff appearance was due to Couch's play during the season.

But I do have a question for you. Could you see him being at least a decent QB if the Browns did have good talent around him? Just wondering.
    Can't stand WEEDen, don't see him succeeding at all. Don't want him to succeed anyway.

I want Holmgren and Company out of Cleveland. I want a real NFL coach to be hired by the team - somebody like Gruden. In fact, I really wanted Gruden to be hired instead of Shurmur. I expect WEEDen to be a complete bust at the NFL level and for him to return to greener horizons in baseball within a year or two.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
    X