This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why should he refuse interviews?

The more face time the more marketable he is.

I swear Tebow gets more crap for what just about every NFL player does (markets themselves) than anyone. Yeah Tebow, limit your earning potential! That 10 minutes after practice is limiting your ability to progress as a player!

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

I swear Tebow gets more crap for what just about every NFL player does (markets themselves) than anyone. Yeah Tebow, limit your earning potential! That 10 minutes after practice is limiting your ability to progress as a player!
      I heard he also wastes time after practice getting showered.
      Thanks, Reid!
      sigpic
      Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Oilersfan34 View Post
        Exaclty. refuse that stupid interview he's a back up QB / punt protector. If he would quit doing interviews he would help eliminate the hype. maybe if he took some of the pressure off of himself he could improve to the ppoint of being a legit starter.
        You're not allowed to refuse interviews in the NFL. That's finable. Press access by the players centrally managed by the NFL, and through the official PR reps of each team. This goes for television show appearances as well (coordination).

I'm not saying Tebow is resistant to interviews or belligerent, but just declaring an interview is not happening is not within the player's power. (That's not to say the reporters can have any access they want -- the amount and timing of access is managed by the teams, on behalf of the NFL. They come to some decision how best to handle the thousands of interview requests they get).

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

I dont give a rats about Tebow or what he does, what I hate is his followers crying about how unfair the media is or how they are out to get him when in fact he does nothing to mitigate the attention. If he wants to be in the public eye, I say good for him but don't live one way and then complain about it. Which I haven't seen him do. Its his over-the-top followers that get on my nerves. He is sooooo much more likeable than his fanbase.

It's his fanbase that makes people root against him not him.
          Family, country, rugby, football

I posted in the epic Peyton's NeckBones thread and all I got was this lousy T-Shirt!

Comment

This thread was cleaned yesterday and it is starting again, already. Closed for now.
            sigpic

Comment

in befire the lock!
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
              X