Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Bates new OC for CHI

http://www.nfl.com/videos/chicago-be...-Hester-better

Didn't know about this but I bet this will finally come together a little bit for Cutler. I'm not so sure how good a OC Bates will be but he definitely knows Jay Cutler and vice versa.

I have Detroit winning that division this year but if this new marriage works out well for the Bears offense, it could be quite a fun division to follow. The competitive nature of this division is kind of like the AFCW in that all teams have a chance to take the Div Title

I really don't like what's going on with Forte though. It reminds me of the Drew Brees situation in NO. Simple logic right? Why can't they get those deals done?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Hopefully its an epic fail.

Comment

He was originally announced/hired as the QB coach. Did that change or was it a bad report?

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...ighlight=bates
      The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Didn't know about this but I bet this will finally come together a little bit for Cutler. I'm not so sure how good a OC Bates will be but he definitely knows Jay Cutler and vice versa.

I have Detroit winning that division this year but if this new marriage works out well for the Bears offense, it could be quite a fun division to follow. The competitive nature of this division is kind of like the AFCW in that all teams have a chance to take the Div Title

I really don't like what's going on with Forte though. It reminds me of the Drew Brees situation in NO. Simple logic right? Why can't they get those deals done?
        Mike Tice is the Bears OC...........Bates is the QB coach, though he will have more input than most QB coaches.

Detroit..........Third place in the NFCN.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post

Stafford picked off four times; Lions lose to Bears

CHICAGO -- Charles Tillman and Major Wright returned interceptions for touchdowns early in the third quarter, and the Chicago Bears picked off Matthew Stafford four times to beat the Detroit Lions 37-13 in a heated game Sunday.
          1 2 3 4 OT
          DET 0 6 0 7 0
          CHI 10 10 17 0 0
          FINAL

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201111...ghts&tab=recap

Comment

Fairley was arrested for the first time April 3 on possession of marijuana charges in his hometown of Mobile, Ala.

Awaiting a July arraignment in that case, Fairley was stopped shortly after 1 a.m. Sunday and arrested on DUI and attempting to elude police charges after he passed an Alabama State Trooper at 100 m.p.h., according to a state police news release.

Young hasn't encountered any legal trouble in his 13 months as a Lion, but coach Jim Schwartz benched him for the second half of a loss to the Saints last December after Young lost his temper and shoved cornerback Malcolm Jenkins in the face.

Running back Mikel Leshoure also has been cited twice this off-season for possession of marijuana, and a fourth member of the Lions' 2011 draft class, offensive tackle Johnny Culbreath, was arrested in January on possession charges.

http://www.freep.com/article/2012053...irley-practice

Comment

You have Detroit winning the division? You're nuts.
              sigpic
              Adopted Broncos:
              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Detroit isn't winning the division.

2nd or 3rd with Chicago.

GB likely takes the North.

Comment

The NFCN Is an exciting division. I really hope the Lions win it, then the Pack then Chi, then MIN.

If the Lions secondary steps up they'll be hard to beat

Comment

Originally posted by Rollo View Post
                    The NFCN Is an exciting division. I really hope the Lions win it, then the Pack then Chi, then MIN.

If the Lions secondary steps up they'll be hard to beat
                    Just their secondary? The had the 23rd ranked rushing defense last, add Nick Fairley's legal issues.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Broncos:
                    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                      Mike Tice is the Bears OC...........Bates is the QB coach, though he will have more input than most QB coaches.

Detroit..........Third place in the NFCN.
                      I guess nfl.com got it wrong then..
                      Bears QB Jay Cutler thinks that WR/KR Devin Hester will flourish under new offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates.
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                        Just their secondary? The had the 23rd ranked rushing defense last, add Nick Fairley's legal issues.
                        Well if Stafford keeps that offense rolling on all cylinders they won't have to worry much about the run. They're CBs we're somewhat of an issue last year and I think of they can score early and often they'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Detroit isn't winning the division.

2nd or 3rd with Chicago.

GB likely takes the North.
                          Right now GB has to be favored............but I see a three way dogfight in this division. Each one of these teams has got at least one major flaw that coud cost them this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bears6385 View Post
                            Right now GB has to be favored............but I see a three way dogfight in this division. Each one of these teams has got at least one major flaw that coud cost them this year.
                            Frankly the only team in the division that can win it even with a major flaw is the Packers.
                            Packers have the best chance, Bears and Lions are pretty even on chances.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
                              Frankly the only team in the division that can win it even with a major flaw is the Packers.
                              Packers have the best chance, Bears and Lions are pretty even on chances.
                              Could be........but you could also see all three of these teams in the playoffs where anything can happen.

Being the biased Bears fan I am.............. The Bears will be the most balanced team in the NFCN between offense, defense, and special teams.

Comment

Working...
                              X