Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blackmon starts career with DUI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blackmon starts career with DUI

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

    Pretty stupid, very easy to avoid getting a DUI, and as an athlete in the spotlight he should be double careful.

  • #2
    It's far too easy to avoid the DUI. I don't see why people do it.
    sigpic

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

    Comment


    • #3
      is it too early to call him a bust and say I'm glad we didn't make a move to get him?
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
        is it too early to call him a bust and say I'm glad we didn't make a move to get him?
        Yeah. Getting a DUI is bad, but not terrible. Just shouldn't make a habit of it !

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
          Yeah. Getting a DUI is bad, but not terrible. Just shouldn't make a habit of it !
          I think that is two in two years. Since he turned 21 he has had two. Time to seek some help, so he can help himself through this and not risk hurting other people.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
            I think that is two in two years. Since he turned 21 he has had two. Time to seek some help, so he can help himself through this and not risk hurting other people.
            He can't afford another one, probably was only slightly over limit but still not good.

            I've only just got my license, but most people I know who drive just have one pint if out before getting back in the car.

            Not sure what limit is in UK and US

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
              I think that is two in two years. Since he turned 21 he has had two. Time to seek some help, so he can help himself through this and not risk hurting other people.
              Exactly! If he already has 2 since he turned 21, that's a huge red flag.
              sigpic

              2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                He can't afford another one, probably was only slightly over limit but still not good.

                I've only just got my license, but most people I know who drive just have one pint if out before getting back in the car.

                Not sure what limit is in UK and US
                It looks like its .08 in both the UK and US.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                  Exactly! If he already has 2 since he turned 21, that's a huge red flag.
                  Thats what I was thinking.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    that word bust is becoming a little overrated now n days. it would take a couple of years with a mix of no production and countless times getting arrseted! then staple that big BUST sign on there back!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                      He can't afford another one, probably was only slightly over limit but still not good.
                      Apparently the limit is .08 and he was booked at .15 or higher (per NFL.com)

                      Very, very stupid.
                      sigpic
                      - ★ -
                      2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by sSync View Post
                        Apparently the limit is .08 and he was booked at .15 or higher (per NFL.com)

                        Very, very stupid.
                        Sure is. I'm sure and hoping that they will get him help.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow... he got .24

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by one5beast View Post
                            wow... he got .24
                            That's wasted.
                            sigpic

                            Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Just out of interest, what would surprise you more................................

                              P Manning getting a DUI, or Tebow ? lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X