Blackmon starts career with DUI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Just out of interest, what would surprise you more................................

P Manning getting a DUI, or Tebow ? lol
    Either would surprise me very much. They both seem like pretty smart gentlemen with good moral compasses.

Comment

You think Goodell will get involved, suspension maybe ?

First time offense as an NFL player, but THREE times over the limit !

Comment

You think Goodell will get involved, suspension maybe ?

First time offense as an NFL player, but THREE times over the limit !
        I think he may say get this guy some help, because it seems although his first offense it is becoming a trend. One more and a 4 game suspension. Just my opinion

Comment

He was cooked. Unless he's a hard core drinker, he couldn't have had much of an idea of what he was doing. Somebody should have shut him down before he got into the car.

Comment

to me, DUI is a crime of stupidity... you know you're going out, you know you're going to have drinks... plan to have a safe ride home when you're done...
            :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
            Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
              to me, DUI is a crime of stupidity... you know you're going out, you know you're going to have drinks... plan to have a safe ride home when you're done...
              I seriously don't get how someone could be dumb enough to end up absolutely wasted behind the wheel shortly after being drafted into the NFL and shortly before signing a multi-million dollar contract. Get your freakin' act together, man...
              sigpic
              - ★ -
              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Just out of interest, what would surprise you more................................

Either would be shocking but definitely Tebow ...man the uproar that would cause lol

Comment

Schefter - Sounds like the Jaguars can and will give first-round pick Justin Blackmon a smaller and deferred signing bonus, less guaranteed money.

Comment

ESPN is already hailing the Browns for ignoring a team need in targetting a wide reciever and instead drafting a running back.

Last I checked, the Browns still desperately need a wide receiver. I cry foul to their article.
                    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Does Tebow drink alcohol? I'll say Tebow would be more surprising, because I don't see him drinking. Peyton is more likely to have a few beers.

Comment

Mike Mularkey strikes again!

Comment

Working...
                        X