Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santonio Holmes tells Jets coaches to cut back his reps during offseason practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santonio Holmes tells Jets coaches to cut back his reps during offseason practice

I already see the drama unfolding for the 2012 season! Starting with yours truly, Santonio Holmes. SMH!

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/201..._jets_coa.html
    sigpic

Just wait to see how he reacts when Sanchez loses his job and Tebow starts throwing him ground ball practice.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

That team has so much drama it's sickening...

I would love to watch them to go down in flames. Them and the Eagles.

Comment

WORD! Lol, Hes been in the Nfl for awhile now and should know how the OTAs are ran, so for him to come and start Demanding what he should or shouldnt do is crazy! PRE MODONNA if you ask me!!
        sigpic

Comment

They should oblige him, and get his arse out of there so that he can waste away his talent in Canada or where TO did.
          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
            PRE MODONNA
            Prima Donna you mean. It means "First Lady". It comes from the leading lady of an opera - whose personalities offstage were often ... quite large.
            The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Dear Santonio,

It has come to my attention you would like less reps in practice. I am willing to grant this request. I have cut you from the team effective immediately. You have disrupted my afternoon feast now get out of my office!

Yours Truly,

Rex Ryan
              New York Jets Head Coach
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                Prima Donna you mean. It means "First Lady". It comes from the leading lady of an opera - whose personalities offstage were often ... quite large.
                I knew what Prima donna was, but the meaning?? fits him well!! Good one.
                sigpic

Comment

The Jets are now the media circus of the NFL. Players with attitudes and off field problems like Holmes shouldn't be in the NFL. They made a good move drafting Stephen Hill. If Holmes is still a Jet one year from now, I will be shocked.
                  sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                  Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Rex is such a push over. This crap wouldn't fly with Manning, Fox, and Elway thats for sure. Ty Warren figured it out finally
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

The funny thing is that they can't just cut him. They invested so much guaranteed money and his cap number is so unfriendly that if they cut him it would cripple them financially. Botched all the way around LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X