Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jets offense looking 'horrible'

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...headline_stack

I don't envy them with Sanchez and Tebow !

Who's the third QB lol

Offenses always take longer to get on the same page than the defense does. I wouldn't read much into it at this stage.

Comment

For this OTA, the defense was apparently unleashed to do a bunch of different blitzes. It was the defenders in the backfield causing havoc.

Comment

When has the Jets offense ever looked like a finely tuned machine?
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Headline: Jets offense looking 'horrible'

Looks like the Jets are transitioning to Tebow as the starter sooner than we all imagined.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

The whole Tebow Thing is so much more fun when it's not happening to us.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Looks like the Jets are transitioning to Tebow as the starter sooner than we all imagined.
              Originally posted by Orange Pants View Post
              The whole Tebow Thing is so much more fun when it's not happening to us.
              If I could still cp you both would have just gotten one
              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
              Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Cant stand the jets! Elite team?? Yea right!! smh!
                sigpic

Comment

Why are we worrying about another offense when ours doesn't look spectacular. We are throwing interceptions and drops just as much. The only difference is the guys who cover the Broncos do not mention it, like the ones who cover the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

Lol exactly what I was thinking.....

Better get used to it Jets fans...it's going to be downhill from here until you decide to find another QB
                    sigpic

Comment

We do realize this is OTA's, Wednesday the defense picked off Manning five times. I'm more worried about us than the Jets. Why you asked, because I care about the Broncos not the Jets.

Edit: Looks like it was Tuesday, sorry.
                      Last edited by hutch2426; 06-08-2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
                        Why are we worrying about another offense when ours doesn't look spectacular. We are throwing interceptions and drops just as much. The only difference is the guys who cover the Broncos do not mention it, like the ones who cover the Jets.
                        because during the last 3-5 years the Jets have had a very good D and their O has held them back.

Sanchez was awful last year and many thought they should bring in another QB to take over. Bringing Tebow in was highly questionable.

So many think the Jets O is still pretty terrible, its early days but it doesn't look good.

Its a big story because if the O fails this year it might mean the end of Rex, the end of Sanchez, and the end of Tebow.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                          because during the last 3-5 years the Jets have had a very good D and their O has held them back.

Sanchez was awful last year and many thought they should bring in another QB to take over. Bringing Tebow in was highly questionable.

So many think the Jets O is still pretty terrible, its early days but it doesn't look good.

Its a big story because if the O fails this year it might mean the end of Rex, the end of Sanchez, and the end of Tebow.
                          I understand that, but if we don't win it is just another failed your for us.

Also, why would it be the end of Tebow? He is a back-up, he will always have a job as back-up QB as he can come in and help if a starting QB goes down. Doesn't turn the ball over that much, which is good I assume for a back-up.

Comment

Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
                            I understand that, but if we don't win it is just another failed your for us.

Also, why would it be the end of Tebow? He is a back-up, he will always have a job as back-up QB as he can come in and help if a starting QB goes down. Doesn't turn the ball over that much, which is good I assume for a back-up.
                            Any team can fail. My point is that its a MASSIVE year for Rex, Sanchez and Tebow because they are all playing for their careers. Even Jet players have moaned about the 2 QB's. They will be under the microscope all year.

When Tebow was traded only TWO teams wanted him, and only prepared to offer a 4th for him.

So even with a cheap contract and a low round pick only 2 teams wanted him as a QB. If he takes over this year and shows no progress passing the ball then the Jets will cut him and he could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              Any team can fail. My point is that its a MASSIVE year for Rex, Sanchez and Tebow because they are all playing for their careers. Even Jet players have moaned about the 2 QB's. They will be under the microscope all year.

When Tebow was traded only TWO teams wanted him, and only prepared to offer a 4th for him.

So even with a cheap contract and a low round pick only 2 teams wanted him as a QB. If he takes over this year and shows no progress passing the ball then the Jets will cut him and he could be done.
                              Thats why I stated he is a back-up QB. I do not like Tebow as a starter, but there will always be a back-up job for him.

I am simply stating we should worry about us, because our offense isn't exactly killing it in OTA's and that's what I care about.

I am assuming that the Teboner B.S. will die out after a while and the guy can go about his career as a back-up.

Comment

Working...
                              X