Clear All

The Jets offense looks rough in OTA's?

Might as well cancel their season...

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
      The Jets offense looks rough in OTA's?

Might as well cancel their season...
      :thumb:Might as well cancel ours too.

I agree, folks are putting to much into OTA's.

Comment

Originally posted by hutch2426 View Post
        Thats why I stated he is a back-up QB. I do not like Tebow as a starter, but there will always be a back-up job for him.

I am simply stating we should worry about us, because our offense isn't exactly killing it in OTA's and that's what I care about.

I am assuming that the Teboner B.S. will die out after a while and the guy can go about his career as a back-up.
        Tebow will always have a circus, thats why we didn't keep him as a back-up IMO

I think if the 2 QB's fail then Sanchez will be cut and probably get a back-up job somewhere and Tebow will be searching for QB work-outs hoping to claim a roster spot.................... like Vince Young and Leinart

Comment

:thumb:Might as well cancel ours too.

I agree, folks are putting to much into OTA's.
          I care more about ours too, but I still follow news from other teams and have interest in the whole league.

BTW - Our O had 2 really good days were DT blew it up and PM looked really good. The D had a good day where they got some picks but the D is pretty good.

The big problem with us is Hanie. Its only OTA's but he looks awful........ like the 2 Jets

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
            Tebow will always have a circus, thats why we didn't keep him as a back-up IMO

I think if the 2 QB's fail then Sanchez will be cut and probably get a back-up job somewhere and Tebow will be searching for QB work-outs hoping to claim a roster spot.................... like Vince Young and Leinart
            That most certainly could happen. He is not a great QB, but I think because he can win and has a low turnover rate he would help a team out.

Comment

I care more about ours too, but I still follow news from other teams and have interest in the whole league.

BTW - Our O had 2 really good days were DT blew it up and PM looked really good. The D had a good day where they got some picks but the D is pretty good.

The big problem with us is Hanie. Its only OTA's but he looks awful........ like the 2 Jets
              I understand, I think things just get over done with OTA's. We have had more bad days, then good. Of course we do not know the circumstances. Like are we practicing third and long? 2nd and short? So, many things can factor in OTA's. I'm not saying saying we shouldn't be interested, but the 2 jets havent thrown 5 interceptions like Manning did in one OTA session. I do not think that is a big deal, because we do not know what they were practicing. Also the Jets have a better secondary than we do, IMO.

I guess i'm trying to figure out why some on here are making fun of the Jets when we aren't doing that great either.
              Last edited by hutch2426; 06-08-2012, 10:21 AM.

Comment

That most certainly could happen. He is not a great QB, but I think because he can win and has a low turnover rate he would help a team out.
                Fair point

Comment

I understand, I think things just get over done with OTA's. We have had more bad days, then good. Of course we do not know the circumstances. Like are we practicing third and long? 2nd and short? So, many things can factor in OTA's. I'm not saying saying we shouldn't be interested, but the 2 jets havent thrown 5 interceptions like Manning did in one OTA session. I do not think that is a big deal, because we do not know what they were practicing. Also the Jets have a better secondary than we do, IMO.

I guess i'm trying to figure out why some on here are making fun of the Jets when we aren't doing that great either.
                  I think the O and D have had equal good and bad days. Plus in OTA's they take more chances. The report for the Jets wasn't picks, it was awful looking throws and poor play recognition.

When the season starts PM will do his thing. We can't say the same for the Jets
                  Last edited by bronx_2003; 06-08-2012, 10:48 AM.

Comment

I think the O and D have had equal good and bad plays. Plus in OTA's they take more chances. The report for the Jets wasn't picks, it was awful looking through and poor play recognition.

When the season starts PM will do his thing. We can't say the same for the Jets
                    Very valid point, but we can only wait and see. I do not know to much about Sanchez, but I remember always hearing talk that Tebow sucks in Practice. I'm also sure that PM will do his thing. Well, he better!

Comment

Working...
                    X