Maurice Jones-Drew will skip Jaguars’ mandatory minicamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Jones-Drew will skip Jaguars’ mandatory minicamp

The Jaguar's are playing with fire on this one. They need to sit with this guy and make something happen ASAP!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tory-minicamp/
    sigpic

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
    The Jaguar's are playing with fire on this one. They need to sit with this guy and make something happen ASAP!!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...tory-minicamp/
    Agreed like a trade to Denver
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Lol, that would be nice but i feel good about our backs!!!
      sigpic

Comment

First off I must say that MJD is the best RB in the NFL and the Jaguars should pay him like that. Secondly even if they do pay him, I wouldn't let him participate in minicamp anyway. The Jaguars are pounding the hell out of his body and if they want to actually build around him, they need to start sustaining him better.

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
          First off I must say that MJD is the best RB in the NFL and the Jaguars should pay him like that. Secondly even if they do pay him, I wouldn't let him participate in minicamp anyway. The Jaguars are pounding the hell out of his body and if they want to actually build around him, they need to start sustaining him better.
          Hes in my top 5, but hes not the best IMO but he should be paid accordingly. However I have heard they are hesitant to pay him, because they want to build around Gabbert and be a pass firsr team.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
            Hes in my top 5, but hes not the best IMO but he should be paid accordingly. However I have heard they are hesitant to pay him, because they want to build around Gabbert and be a pass firsr team.
            If their plan is to build around Blaine Gabbert, an overhyped, overrated QB coming out of college who received all of his media because they needed a QB to talk about besides Newton, they might as well just move the team now.
            "Something special is about to go down and I want to be a part of it." - FJ

Comment

Originally posted by Fitzmagic View Post
              If their plan is to build around Blaine Gabbert, an overhyped, overrated QB coming out of college who received all of his media because they needed a QB to talk about besides Newton, they might as well just move the team now.
              and with the 1st pick of the 2013 draft the Los Angeles Jaguars select.....Matt Barkley Quarterback USC

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                He led the league in rushing last year by a large amount and they have nothing else on their offense and was 2nd on his team in receptions, behind the leader by only 1 reception. In 2010 he was 5th with no one around him again while missing 2 games, he probably would have been at least 2nd behind Arian Foster had he played. And in 09 he was 4th with no one around him, only about 15 yards away from being 2nd behind Chris Johnson that year, he was also 2nd on his team in receptions.

MJD in himself is an offense and he alone can win you 5 games a season. Put him on an offense that actually has other weapons and actually has a good o-line and he'll destroy this league.

Comment

Working...
                X