No announcement yet.

Colt McCoy reportedly put on trading block by Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Colt's brother Case(texas QB) tweeted that he wishes Weeden the best, but his brother actually drew the lucky straw because Cleveland is a sinking ship. Sometimes people do things that make you go hmmm.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      So Colt's brother Case(texas QB) tweeted that he wishes Weeden the best, but his brother actually drew the lucky straw because Cleveland is a sinking ship. Sometimes people do things that make you go hmmm.
      He said that since the Browns traded Colt McCoy to the Eagles that WEEDen is inheriting a team that will go nowhere with him and that the team is going downhill while McCoy is going onto greener pastures.

Then, he realized that the report he cited was from a fake ESPN twitter feed - and apologized.
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
        He said that since the Browns traded Colt McCoy to the Eagles that WEEDen is inheriting a team that will go nowhere with him and that the team is going downhill while McCoy is going onto greener pastures.

Then, he realized that the report he cited was from a fake ESPN twitter feed - and apologized.
        I'm sure you would agree with what he said about the Browns.
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
          I'm sure you would agree with what he said about the Browns.
          Who is better?

Seneca Wallace or Colt McCoy?

It seems stupid to even ask - Colt McCoy is the far superior quarterback.

When WEEDen fails as a rookie - who will the team have to turn to? Wallace?! Ha Ha Ha Ha

Comment

Why are you so sure Weeden is going to fail?? The ONLY real negative about him is his age. He's got the smarts, maturity, and can fling the ball.

And why do ya keep capitalizing WEED?

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
              Why are you so sure Weeden is going to fail?? The ONLY real negative about him is his age. He's got the smarts, maturity, and can fling the ball.

And why do ya keep capitalizing WEED?
              Poor offensive line (in fact the top offensive line selection for the Browns this year was overdrafted), extremely poor receivers, and a rookie as a quarterback against the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens defenses? Not to mention the third toughest schedule in the ENTIRE NFL.

WEEDen will fail and WEED is capitalized because that is what the front office was under the influence of when they drafted him rather than drafting the best receiver available for Colt McCoy.

Further, the knocks on WEEDen in college were that he had poor pocket awareness, slow movement, and was extremely poor at picking up the blitz. Plus, let's not forget about the fact that he had Justin Blackmon to throw to in college.
              Last edited by Charlie Brown; 06-17-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X