A.J. Smith: 'I've failed' in every attempt with Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.J. Smith: 'I've failed' in every attempt with Chargers

Talk about Jumping ship, This is one hell of a Kill joy For the Chargers, Im not complaining thou, work for us, so be it...Good job A.J....:clap:

"The San Diego Chargers are losers. These are the words of A.J. Smith, the team's longtime general manager who doubles as his own worst critic. "I've failed in every single attempt, and that kills me. I hate to lose. Hate it," Smith told U-T San Diego this week. "Do that and you're a LOSER. Hopefully you get a chance to try again?" By extension, Smith refuses to call San Diego a winner. "When you don't win a world championship, are you not a loser?" Smith asked. "The New York Giants won the Super Bowl. Call me crazy, but everyone else lost. That's all that matters to me.""

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...rs-675539.html.........
    sigpic

Maybe,the Chargers wouldn't be losers if you didnt get rid of a coach that was 14-2 and hired a person,that can't coach to save his life....
    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Smith's just following the SD tradition

Comment

At least he cares about his team...
        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
          Maybe,the Chargers wouldn't be losers if you didnt get rid of a coach that was 14-2 and hired a person,that can't coach to save his life....
          What? That involves to much logic.

"Hey Marty, I know you went 14-2 but we think this guy Norv could do much better."

I bet every season the Chargers fail Marty is sitting at home laughing his back side off, drinking Coors.
          sigpic
          Adopted Broncos:
          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

AJ is a buffoon but if you actually read the article, he is calling the broncos (and every other team besides the giants) losers as well.

oh and is this the new smack section?

Comment

Originally posted by 350legend View Post
              Talk about Jumping ship, This is one hell of a Kill joy For the Chargers, Im not complaining thou, work for us, so be it...Good job A.J....:clap:

"The San Diego Chargers are losers. These are the words of A.J. Smith, the team's longtime general manager who doubles as his own worst critic. "I've failed in every single attempt, and that kills me. I hate to lose. Hate it," Smith told U-T San Diego this week. "Do that and you're a LOSER. Hopefully you get a chance to try again?" By extension, Smith refuses to call San Diego a winner. "When you don't win a world championship, are you not a loser?" Smith asked. "The New York Giants won the Super Bowl. Call me crazy, but everyone else lost. That's all that matters to me.""

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/articl...rs-675539.html.........
              how exactly is that jumping ship? did you read the article at all? he is calling every team that didn't win the SB last year "losers"

this is just yet another case of attention whoring by AJ smith, dude has the biggest ego on the team and that is freaking ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
              X