Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvin Requests Trade From Vikings

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...2770--nfl.html

I personally wouldn't want to entertain the offer, but I have a feeling a lot of people on these boards are about to get way too excited.

Harvin Requests Trade From Vikings

Do you guys think the Broncos should give an offer? Let's discuss...

Comment

DT and Decker with Havin in the Slot sound pretty good toe me. plus the guy is dynmaic in the return game. but i dont think we should give them anything more than a 3rd or 4th.

DT
      Decker
      Harvin
      Stokes
      Caldwell

cannot be be mad at it with manning at the helm

Comment

I agree with you Syvari, though we have a couple of good return guys even with Royal gone.

Comment

I think Page ( I think Eric is first name) rookie wr from Tulane, is turning some heads and you just might see him work his way into slot position. Just a maybe

Comment

They would want atlesdt a 1 for him I'd give up like a 3rd and 4th
            I couldn't see giving up a 2 unless our return game looks pretty weak. Since we are all in for a SB run with the manning signing id take a hard look.

Comment

Harvin is one of my favorite players... Make it happen E&C

Comment

I remember when he came out he was my #1 receiver and everyone in here laughed at me, except maybe a few. Held be a 1st rounder if he didnt smoke away his chances at the combine.

I worry now about his migranes but he is so dynamic when he plays he requires special attention, even in slot.
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

What would you guys think of Harvin for DT?

I'm not saying we should, bit if it came down to it I might actually prefer Harvin, especially with the looming trial DT is involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                    What would you guys think of Harvin for DT?

I'm not saying we should, bit if it came down to it I might actually prefer Harvin, especially with the looming trial DT is involved in.
                    Harvin is more proven and hes already a difference maker, we dont know what will come out of DT yet, but neither are what ild consider healthy players.
                    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Broncos would likely trade draft picks for Harvin. They would not want to give up their core players. With Manning here, I would love for this to happen, but I doubt it will.
                      We are going with Plan A

Comment

I hope they do. It would make this offense even. Even more dynamic

Comment

Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                          I remember when he came out he was my #1 receiver and everyone in here laughed at me, except maybe a few. Held be a 1st rounder if he didnt smoke away his chances at the combine.

I worry now about his migranes but he is so dynamic when he plays he requires special attention, even in slot.
                          I don't remember him having migraines last season. Last time he had it I think was 2010. I'm not sure.

Comment

Won't happen. Vikings will want a lot.... They have very few weapons and if AP isn't himself then Harvin will be their biggest one..

Comment

Id readily give up a second for him, he is extremely dynamic. With Harvin it would give Manning one of if not the most dynamoc receiving core hes ever had. We our also outside their division, so Id imagine it would be their preference to send him out of the division. However I would be a little worried with his migraines, some people say they get better others say they get worse.
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Working...
                              X