No announcement yet.

Harvin Requests Trade From Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could the Broncos afford him? From what I understand we are pretty close to the cap and if he wants a big pay day we may not be able to give it to him without giving up too much.
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Noonskadoodle17 View Post

Percy Harvin is frustrated in Minnesota and wants to be traded by the Vikings.

One day after expressing frustration over several unspecified issues with the team, a source said that Harvin has requested a trade.

"I just put it this way, there's a lot of different things that have to be sorted out," the wide receiver said on Tuesday.

"Just haven't been really happy lately. We've got a couple of things to work on. I'm here in the classroom. We'll go from there."

http://football.realgm.com/src_wiret..._from_vikings/

Could you imagine this guy in the slot with Peyton Manning? Hahaha I would feel so bad for the rest of the NFL.
      Nothing!! Our Recivers are gonna do there thing with PM Spear heading the troops......
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        "Also worth remembering how closely Percy Harvin stays in touch with Randy Moss, who is no stranger of going public to get his way," Pelissero continued. "I'd heard from multiple sources that after Moss got cut in 2010, he called Percy daily, telling him, "You need to get [then-head coach Brad] Childress fired. Five days after the cut, Harvin and Childress got into it, had to be separated, and Harvin ended up chucking a weight at him."

Pass.
        Agreed, the Broncos don't need another headcase and their deepest position is WR.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Cru$h View Post
          Knowshon and a 3rd all day!
          I like this deal !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange Cru$h View Post
            Knowshon and a 3rd all day!
            Knowshon isn't worth much, but they could use another running back in case AP isn't 100%. They'd probably want a corner too.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I was already hoping we would go after him when he is a FA in 2014...but if we can get him sooner I am all for it! Imagine having DT and Decker workin the outside with Harvin in the slot...mmmm but anyways...I would trade our 2013 3rd & 5th, Knowshon, and Caldwell.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
                That would be quite the WR core... Holmes, D.T... I mean Stephen Hill, and Harvin. Imagine if the Jets got him and Tebow eventually became the starter.
                lol, the Jets get hold of 4 receiving weapons and make Tebow the QB ? Really maximizing their talents !

Comment

I'd do Tracy Porter, Knowshon, and a 3rd for Harvin.

Comment

Moreno, Caldwell, and a conditonal 4th rd pick would be my offer

Comment

I'd throw a 1st for him.

He's dynamic, and would add an extra weapon that defenses would have to answer for. I'm a pretty big Harvin fan, I'd love to see him here

We're swinging for the fences, right?

Comment

Remember guys, the first the Broncos give would be basically a 2 for the Vikings..

Comment

I'm sure Elway will do his due diligence if the Vikings are looking to move on from Harvin.

All in all, if Harvin ends up being traded, which probably won't happen just because I don't think they would want to dismantle their offense while they are counting on Ponder to develop, I think a contending team would certainly look at him as an instant upgrade at the slot and return game.

If we can get him for a solid price he could definitely help us out, but I still don't think Minn will trade him, coexisting with unhappy receivers is not uncommon in today's NFL.
                          A book I wrote

Comment

Moreno + 3rd rounder sounds like a solid offer.

Harvin in orange and blue with Manning is LETHAL!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Why are people talking about trading our slot CB and a CB we just acquired for this guy? How about no.

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post
                                Moreno + 3rd rounder sounds like a solid offer.

Harvin in orange and blue with Manning is LETHAL!!!
                                I don't think Moreno is sweetening the deal at all, plus the Vikings are pretty set at RB.

Comment

Working...
                                X