No announcement yet.

Harvin Requests Trade From Vikings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vikings aren't going to trade him. The Broncos are not going to give the 1st that the Vikings would want for him.

/thread
    Last edited by CoryWinget81; 06-20-2012, 04:13 PM.
    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Haha they are asking on the Fan if you would trade Harvin for DT

:wave: Hi Dmac!!

Comment

As much as I like Percy Harvin the player...

a) as Cory said they aren't trading him
        b) he can't really 'force' his way out. He doesn't really have a leg to stand on in the new CBA the team holds all the cards here. yes I am sure if some team blows them out of the water with an offer they would move him but I don't see that happening.
        c) He is a seeming malcontent, coming off surgery, with a history of migraine issues...(hows that altitude going to help)
        d) we are deep at WR I like what we have there sooner use our resources to address other areas as opposed to WR.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

The Vikings aren't going to trade him. The Broncos are going to give the 1st that the Vikings would want for him.

/thread
          You mean aren't going to give
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

The radio DJ who got fired because of sexual harassment allegations TWICE thinks that DT is a bad person because someone brought a civil suit against him?

sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
              You mean aren't going to give
              har har har

i edited
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post
                Moreno + 3rd rounder sounds like a solid offer.

Harvin in orange and blue with Manning is LETHAL!!!
                haha, good luck with that one..

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
                  I don't think Moreno is sweetening the deal at all, plus the Vikings are pretty set at RB.
                  Hey if AP does down, never hurts to have an insurance policy. And Moreno is the type of guy I can see the Broncos selling as a player that's good, just needs a change of scenery.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                    haha, good luck with that one..
                    They have a player who's unhappy, I wouldn't start negotiations with a 1st round pick! lol Especially a guy with migraine problems in the past... no way anyone ponies up a 1st.
                    sigpic

Comment

The only way you give up a first round pick for him is if there is a contract extension negotiated beforehand...

And still I don't think he's worth that ...

Caldwell and a 2nd

Comment

Originally posted by RazR View Post
                        Hey if AP does down, never hurts to have an insurance policy. And Moreno is the type of guy I can see the Broncos selling as a player that's good, just needs a change of scenery.
                        They have a insurance policy his name is Toby gerhart
                        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

2nd rd. pick

DJ Williams

DEAL

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

The Vikings aren't going to trade him. The Broncos are not going to give the 1st that the Vikings would want for him.

/thread
                            You sound so confident. Really. Elway is in a win now state. He just loaded at CB, he loaded at linebacker, he found "his guy" behind Peyton. All we are really looking to address is a few bits and pieces on the O + the inner line and maybe the safety tandem...

Percy is young, and explosive.. With Manning, DT, and Decker, he knows he can score almost any time the ball is snapped. Plus an amazing group to develop his new QB with. I'm sorry but if a first lands this guy and gives us a huge weapon to win now.. I'm sure he's fine with losing a first. Seriously. We traded out of the first this draft.. we're hoping to do even BETTER this year..

I can see us trading that first for Percy in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                              You sound so confident. Really. Elway is in a win now state. He just loaded at CB, he loaded at linebacker, he found "his guy" behind Peyton. All we are really looking to address is a few bits and pieces on the O + the inner line and maybe the safety tandem...

Percy is young, and explosive.. With Manning, DT, and Decker, he knows he can score almost any time the ball is snapped. Plus an amazing group to develop his new QB with. I'm sorry but if a first lands this guy and gives us a huge weapon to win now.. I'm sure he's fine with losing a first. Seriously. We traded out of the first this draft.. we're hoping to do even BETTER this year..

I have yet to see Elway and Fox make any giant gamble with draft picks. It doesn't seem to be their style, unlike McD who pays a 4th for Laurence Maroney and a future 1st for Alphonso Smith.

Besides Manning, who still didn't cost any draft picks, they seem to be fairly frugal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post

On top of the fact that the Vikings aren't trading Harvin, you'd HAVE to make sure you had Harvin restructure when the trade went down. What would guarantee Harvin signing a deal? The only way he'd sign it is if it was a fairly exorbitant deal. We already have too many of our own guys going into contract talks. We honestly can't even afford him.
                                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Working...
                                X