Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Sure, depends on the price though.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
    What would you guys think of Harvin for DT?

I'm not saying we should, bit if it came down to it I might actually prefer Harvin, especially with the looming trial DT is involved in.
    DT can't serve any time for a civil trial, I don't believe. He might have to pay damages, but that is all. I would rather have DT than Harvin because of Percy's health issues.

Leave a comment:

• AdamWeberOrBust
    replied
    I remember a lot of people here wanted him when we had Timmy.

I'm not sure now though because we are quite deep at WR... would be nice though...

Leave a comment:

• Atwnbroncfan
    replied
    It would be a luxury to get him. But I imagine fans and the Vikings would push hard for Decker in return.

We are deep at WR, we can't add there. Although his return skills are something we need bad.

Leave a comment:

• velly4
    replied
    Percy Harvin Discussion Thread

If Denver went and traded for harvin? He's the type of player say if we did get him he could return punts and kicks, catch passes out the back field and be pretty raw in the slot, o doubt we will trade for him tho.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Does anyone remember earlier this offseason, before manning was signed, there were rumors Harvin's wife was house shopping in Denver? Full circle

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied
    I'd easily give a first. He'd look so good in Orange. DT, Decker, Harvin, Tamme, Hillman, how do you cover that?

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Id readily give up a second for him, he is extremely dynamic. With Harvin it would give Manning one of if not the most dynamoc receiving core hes ever had. We our also outside their division, so Id imagine it would be their preference to send him out of the division. However I would be a little worried with his migraines, some people say they get better others say they get worse.

Leave a comment:

• jaytea11
    replied
    Won't happen. Vikings will want a lot.... They have very few weapons and if AP isn't himself then Harvin will be their biggest one..

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    I remember when he came out he was my #1 receiver and everyone in here laughed at me, except maybe a few. Held be a 1st rounder if he didnt smoke away his chances at the combine.

I worry now about his migranes but he is so dynamic when he plays he requires special attention, even in slot.
    I don't remember him having migraines last season. Last time he had it I think was 2010. I'm not sure.

Leave a comment:

• one5beast
    replied
    I hope they do. It would make this offense even. Even more dynamic

Leave a comment:

• Turf Nazi
    replied
    Broncos would likely trade draft picks for Harvin. They would not want to give up their core players. With Manning here, I would love for this to happen, but I doubt it will.

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post

I'm not saying we should, bit if it came down to it I might actually prefer Harvin, especially with the looming trial DT is involved in.
    Harvin is more proven and hes already a difference maker, we dont know what will come out of DT yet, but neither are what ild consider healthy players.

Leave a comment:

• PowderAddict
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    I remember when he came out he was my #1 receiver and everyone in here laughed at me, except maybe a few. Held be a 1st rounder if he didnt smoke away his chances at the combine.

I worry now about his migranes but he is so dynamic when he plays he requires special attention, even in slot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X