Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• broncoFan!
    replied
    Harvin is such a little diva lmao.... reminds me of a younger Brandon Marshall...or Randy Moss.

Leave a comment:

• BluenOrnge4Life
    replied
    It would be worth a phone call to Minnesota from John. Percy Harvin has win now written all over it for this team, but not at the expense of trading DT/Decker.

If they wanted DJ? DONE.

It's highly unlikely at this point though. Dream on....

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    If I wanted to win this season, sure why not? Picks are a gamble, he isn't. Don't get me wrong, I'd do everything possible to get an extension. However, I'd trade for him regardless, if I were following Elway's blueprint
    No one is giving up a first for someone that won't restructure. That's just plain idiotic.

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    You'd trade a 1st rounder without getting him to sign a new deal?
    If I wanted to win this season, sure why not? Picks are a gamble, he isn't. Don't get me wrong, I'd do everything possible to get an extension. However, I'd trade for him regardless, if I were following Elway's blueprint
    Last edited by HUMCALC; 06-21-2012, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...crazy-reports/

“I’m really clueless on the crazy reports…had great prac today ….to all my real fans and real vikes fans see u at Mankato..salute”

/thread
    Unless it's just damage control. Nuff said!

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...crazy-reports/

“I’m really clueless on the crazy reports…had great prac today ….to all my real fans and real vikes fans see u at Mankato..salute”

/thread

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    And i'd love to have Harvin, but we got other players we need/should sign to new deals.

For a 1st rounder, no.

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    Moreno makes nothing. DJ could be cut but then we start dicing up the team.

I'm not really disagreeing with you, just pointing out the problems.

Harvin is one of the few players worth a first, and I would be happy giving him a biggish contract if we have the cap room.

TBH I think its a non issue because the Vikings won't trade him

All it takes is "that" team to offer a 1st and then some.. Once it happens they'll pounce. Almost guarenteed. And as sad as it makes me.. we've got a lot of guys we dont need.. a surplus of TE's, some WR's, maybe even a CB or so. There are players to cut for room.. Not saying I'd be absolutely estatic about it though... Hmm..

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied

Harvin is one of the few players worth a first, and I would be happy giving him a biggish contract if we have the cap room.

Well I would move DJ in a package for Harvin, their LB corp is just as weak as their WR corps.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Don't you mean Harvin? If so, his contract is a steal
    You'd trade a 1st rounder without getting him to sign a new deal?

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Its not whether teams WANT him, its whether they can AFFORD him. A lot of teams, including us, are probably close to the cap now the off-season is over........... FA / Draft wise.
    Well we still have to lock up clady, but after that it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied
    Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
    What everyone seems to forget though is that last year Percy had a breakout year and put up impressive numbers..

With Christian Ponder!!

Percy with a more polished QB could be absolutely devestating.. Then imagine him paired with Manning next to Thomas..

Dont get me wrong I am stoked for Decker, and Stokes coming back.. but theres no denying that Percy being in the lineup can almost entirely give our offense a different level. Money room can be made. You're forgetting that with the addition of Hillman, Trevathan (or however you spell his name) DJ and Moreno are on wafer thin ice..

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Its not whether teams WANT him, its whether they can AFFORD him. A lot of teams, including us, are probably close to the cap now the off-season is over........... FA / Draft wise.
    What everyone seems to forget though is that last year Percy had a breakout year and put up impressive numbers..

With Christian Ponder!!

Percy with a more polished QB could be absolutely devestating.. Then imagine him paired with Manning next to Thomas..

Dont get me wrong I am stoked for Decker, and Stokes coming back.. but theres no denying that Percy being in the lineup can almost entirely give our offense a different level. Money room can be made. You're forgetting that with the addition of Hillman, Trevathan (or however you spell his name) DJ and Moreno are on wafer thin ice..

Leave a comment:

• Denver Mike
    replied
    Its not really about Fox and Elway. When was the last time ANY team gave up a first for a player (not draft pick) ? Cutler ? and for a non-QB its probably longer.

Its not just the draft pick but the massive contract. Hence why no team wanted any part of Wallace
    Yes, however we're hoping to do better than we did last yer? Thats per the reason of signing manning and per the goal of 99.9% of the franchises in the league. And last year we traded out of the first all together..

It's very compelling to say the least.

Leave a comment:

• bronx_2003
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X