Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow- HardCore MMA Training with Fighting Legends!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Dont lie I know tan belt only teaches you how to fall

And this is coming from a proud owner of a tan belt.
    Haha, I always enjoy the faces on the side and back falls. The grimace of the face and the slaps are priceless.

Comment

It's a virtual certainty that Tebow is on the west coast attending the "Jet's West" camp organized by Mark Sanchez for the Jets skill players. So, throwing to Jets receivers, etc.

He's friends with Brendan Schaub, so I suspect this is more of a photo op with a brief workout to stay in shape, than actual MMA training.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
        It's a virtual certainty that Tebow is on the west coast attending the "Jet's West" camp organized by Mark Sanchez for the Jets skill players. So, throwing to Jets receivers, etc.

He's friends with Brendan Schaub, so I suspect this is more of a photo op with a brief workout to stay in shape, than actual MMA training.
        Tim has been on the west coast basically the entire offseason except for speaking engagements and Jets practices and mini-camp. He's been at the UCLA and USC campuses everyday and there's always pictures but this gets more attention because it's the more interesting story. Jets West doesn't start until at least next week sometime.

Comment

Working...
        X