Nick Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Foles

Said it a long time ago...2 years ago i believe, this kid is a stud. He looked great in his first 2 games and if Vick goes down he will have a great shot at stealing the #1 QB job. He was my QB choice in the draft and wish we had taken him over Os. I wish him well.
    sigpic

He does look good. One thing i've always admired about the Eagles, they've always been able to develop QBs in their system and don't miss a beat if the starter goes down.
    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if something Kevin Kolb like will happen to a team
      sigpic
      Thank you Charger$

Comment

I knew you'd be here gloating after the Eagles game Monday night.
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          I knew you'd be here gloating after the Eagles game Monday night.
          hehehehe, you know me so well
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            hehehehe, you know me so well
            It was all vanilla, but I thought he looked pretty good. He might work really well in that system because he'll just get the ball to the playmakers, unlike Vick who holds the ball too long trying to make a play. Mike is gonna have to learn, or his career is not going to last much longer.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
              It was all vanilla, but I thought he looked pretty good. He might work really well in that system because he'll just get the ball to the playmakers, unlike Vick who holds the ball too long trying to make a play. Mike is gonna have to learn, or his career is not going to last much longer.
              I agree. Foles has highest QB rating, #1 in TDs, #3 in yards/attempt and #3 in total yards so far in PS. That's pretty impressive for a rookie who played against starters for much of his time.
              sigpic

Comment

I'm with you. The two Qb's I put into my mocks was either Russell Wilson or Nick Foles. Both are doing pretty damn good in preseason. I really hope Os is something special because I would hate to see those two become great in the NFL and Os become a bust. (which I don't think he will, I am just saying)

Comment

in tonight's game...1st half vs Browns #1 D Foles was 12/19 for 146 yards and 2 TDS. He will be the eagles starter soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

At this point I'm convinced a cheerleader could look like a pro bowler throwing the ball in that offense. Arizona will trade the Eagles three first round picks for the guy next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                      At this point I'm convinced a cheerleader could look like a pro bowler throwing the ball in that offense. Arizona will trade the Eagles three first round picks for the guy next summer.
                      Seriously. What it if turns out that Andy Reid has been a quarterback away from winning a Super Bowl all this time, and he's just so good offensively he makes every quarterback look good? That goes for McNabb, too.

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
                        And probably be better for it. I'd take Foles over Kolb and Skelton.
                        LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                        Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          in tonight's game...1st half vs Browns #1 D Foles was 12/19 for 146 yards and 2 TDS. He will be the eagles starter soon.
                          Key word: Browns

Everyone looks good against the Browns.

Jamal Lewis had a career just because he played against the Browns. If not for the Browns, Jamal Lewis would have been a pedestrian running back. But, because he played against the Browns he had a potential HOF career.

The same thing goes for quarterbacks. Sure, last year the Browns were #1 against the pass but that is because they were so horrible against the run. Everyone ran against them. Now this year you will see the "amazing" Browns pass defense exploited.
                          Last edited by Charlie Brown; 08-25-2012, 10:47 AM.
                          The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                            Key word: Browns

Everyone looks good against the Browns.

Jamal Lewis had a career just because he played against the Browns. If not for the Browns, Jamal Lewis would have been a pedestrian running back. But, because he played against the Browns he had a potential HOF career.

The same thing goes for quarterbacks. Sure, last year the Browns were #1 against the pass but that is because they were so horrible against the run. Everyone ran against them. Now this year you will see the "amazing" Browns pass defense exploited.
                            Charlie.. I have so much respect for a fan such as yourself...

I hope WEEDen gives y'all a good future

Comment

Originally posted by Denver Mike View Post
                              Charlie.. I have so much respect for a fan such as yourself...

I hope WEEDen gives y'all a good future
                              WEEDen won't give the team a "future".

Only Colt McCoy would. Colt McCoy is a hundred times the starter than WEEDen is.

Colt McCoy has been flawless this preseason while WEEDen has made Ryan Leaf look like a pro bowler.
                              The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Working...
                              X