No announcement yet.

Nick Foles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to tell me how bad Foles is playing now? Called it back in August he would be the starter soon. I was right and he is looking good!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
      Anyone want to tell me how bad Foles is playing now? Called it back in August he would be the starter soon. I was right and he is looking good!!
      Foles will be judged next year.

He didn't really 'win' the starting job. He came in when Vick was injured, and even though he struggled (which is understandable with a rookie) Reid decided to start him the rest of the season because there was nothing to lose. Their season was done and Vick probably wouldn't be back so lets see what we have in Foles.

He has done well the last 2 games and might be good, but lots of young QB's have had a few good games in these situations when the D have little film on him.

He will start next season and it will be interesting to see how he handles it.

Comment

just a shout out to my guy Foles. Looking good Nick!
        sigpic

Comment

He's been money for my fantasy team. Picked up him up right after Rodgers got hurt and I've started him every game since then. I'm in the championship game now in part thanks to him. Also helps that I have Jamaal Charles, Josh Gordon, Alshon Jeffery and Demarco Murray tearing everyone up. My friend who is a philly fan says he's the future and could be elite. I believe him.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
            Im gonna give it another year once teams get some more film on him.

But he does look good so far.

And i'll leave it at that.

Comment

Foles seems to be the real deal. I was kinda surprised it took Kelley so long to back him seeing how has has played head & shoulders above Vick. The Eagles have played way better with him. That QB draft class is shaping up to be right up there. Cousins is getting a chance to show what he has & I hope Brock turns out to be good when he gets his chance.

Comment

Working...
              X